34. A Reunion

I look up at him and swear in disbelief.

Y: "And I cant fucking walk so thats great isnt it?"

He smirks and grabs his shirt.

J: "Get dressed, and try to walk normally"

I'm about to go on a rant at him but he swiftly leaves. I swear behind is back and sigh at how close I had been. I grab my clothes and stand up. I hold onto the bedside table for support and can only walk in jerky movements. I swear at Josh and walk to the bathroom and back a few times to get used to walking. I manage it and then go downstairs. My jaw drops at Amber. Shes dyed her blonde hair ginger, and it suits her so well.

Y: "Wow, I love the new hair!"

Josh looks at Amber and then back at me.

J: "So that's not you're natural colour?!"

She laughs.

A: "No sweetie, it's not, its blonde but I fancied a change. Thought I'd surprise you Blair,"

I smile and sit down next to Josh.

Y: "And it was a very good one, I havent seen you in so long and I missed you"

She smiles.

A: "It was definitely lonely without you, then it got worse when Honey passed"

My jaw drops.

Y: "Not Honey!!! Oh my God you should have told me! I grew up with her!"

A: "Yes I should have and I'm sorry for that all the times weve called, I just didnt wnat to upset you"

Y: "Ok I can see why, how did she die?"

A: "She got ran over by Mr Johnsons car, he said it was an accident but It looked extremely on purpose, we both know how much he hated her"

I nod.

Y: "He was awful, how could he have done such a thing?! Honey wouldn't hurt anyone, God I would kill him"

A: "Yeah, so you're Blairs roommate!"

Josh smiles and ruffles his hair.

J: "Well boyfriend as of this morning but yeah, I'm the amazing person she talks constantly about"

She laughs and I grin.

Y: "Yeah, as of this morning Amber, dont worry I haven't kept him a secret"

She laughs and swats her hand at me.

A: "Not a problem sweetie, hes very cute"

He bursts out laughing and I blush. We talk for ages until Amber has to get back to her hotel as shes staying for a few days for a business meeting. Josh closes the door and looks back at me.

J: "As we were so rudely interrupted by an unexpected visit from you're foster mom."

I giggle and nod.

Y: "Yeah, wow I was not expecting that, it was a really nice surprise though"

He smiles and nods.

Y: "My legs still ache thoughhh"

He laughs and comes over to me and throws me over his shoulder. I laugh and softly punch him as he Carrie's me to his room and puts me down on his bed. He immediately climbs in next to me and wraps his arms over me. He pulls me onto him and lays my head on his chest. I smile and the underwire of my bra runs it and I sigh. I sit up from him and he opens his eyes and looks at me.

J: "You ok?"

Y: "Can I take off my bra? The underwire is annoying me"

J: "Yeah of course, you dont have to ask"

He closes his eyes again and I pull off my bra from under my shirt and lay back on him. He pulls up his shirt as I close my eyes and throws it somewhere. We lay in a comfortable silence and I hear Josh's breath even out. I sit up slightly to see hes asleep and look outside at the gorgeous orange and yellow sunset. I move myself from him and grab my bra and go back to my room. I change into a pair of loose blue jeans and a white crop top and take my bag and leave.

I get down to the bottom of the apartment and walk out onto the streets. I walk towards the cliffs and it takes a 20 minute walk. I walk up and then find a great silent spot and sit down in the grass. The smell of fresh grass and lavender hits me and I smile and watch the sunset. I hear some people behind me but dobt think anything of it until I hear the voices more clearly. It suddenly brings back memories of her and I turn around a bit to look at the voices more clearly. My eyes are met with them sat in the grass behind me giggling and smiling at each other. I immediately turn back around and start to get anxious and worried about if they've noticed me. I continue to watch the sunset like nothings wrong until I hear them whispering. I suddenly hear my name and grab my bag and walk away.

?: "Wait..."

Hey guys, thank you SO MUCH for 6 THOUSAND READS!! Im so happy and glad you're all enjoying the book xx