36. A Conversation

I hid my shock for a second before replying.

Y: "Um ok, I'm on my way, let her in"

I stand up and grab my bag.

R: "What's up Blair?"

Y: "Have to go, I'll see you guys later"

Before anyone can say anything, I walk out. I remember that I havent got my car before I hear someone calling my name. I turn around and smile at Cora.

C: "Need a ride?"

I smile gratefully and nod. I get in the car and she drives me back to the apartment.

C: "So what's so urgent that you need to get back to you're apartment so quick?"

Y: "My ex and her boyfriend are here in LA and are at my apartment right now"

She looks at me then focus on driving.

C: "Jesus, how did she even get the address?"

Y: "Absolutely no idea, we had a heated discussion on the cliffs just before you called me asking about catching Rihanna and Danny"

I end up explaining everything to her as she pulls up to the apartment.

C: "Oh God, get up there and have it out with her is my advice"

I nod and thank her before getting out the car quickly. I go inside and into an elevator and go up to to pur floor. The ride up was agonisingly slow and I'm stood right infornt of the doors as we get up there. I accidentally walk into a guy. I look up again him and he smirks at me.

?: "Hey"

Y: "Oh God I'm sorry, I need to get to my apartment,"

I rush past him and feel myself blush. He was cute. What the heck Blair you have an amazing boyfriend already! I shake my head at myself and fumble with my keys before letting myself in. I throw my bag down and go doen to the kitchen where the three are talking.

Y: "How the hell did you get my address"

She gives a smile that makes my blood boil.

A: "Just happened to find it, I was having a good chat with you're boyfriend, Josh!"

I pretend to smile back and sit down next to Josh.

Y: "So what did you want? I thought we had a discussion at the cliffs earlier?"

I purposely say it in a sugary tone to annoy her and it seems to work.  She scowls at me and I inwardly giggle.

A: "So I thought we should have an agreement, since I'm going to you're school now!"

Y: "We said on the cliffs we wouldnt talk to each other and leave each other alone"

A: "Well I wanted to tell you're boyfriend that, since I'm pretty sure hes aware of youre sexuality"

I look away.

J: "I'm aware, didnt change anything about us,"

Y: "If you came here to out me then you can leave since it didnt work"

She stands up and her boyfriend follows. I stand up as well and glare at her.

Y: "And also, pleased dont come here again, I don't appreciate random blasts from the past"

She nods curtly and walks upstairs. Josh makes sure their gone before he comes downstairs and hugs me.

J: "Sorry I had to pull you away from the girls"

I shake my head and lean into him.

Y: "Its fine, also by the way, Rihanna and Danny are dating"

J: "That was inevitable to be honest, Danny told us he liked her but then we found out they had fucked"

I smile and nod.

Y: "Can we go on a walk?"

J: "Yeah sure if you want, it's very hot tonight"

I nod and he grabs a shirt and we leave. We walk along the beach and I notice a fancy seafood restaurant.

Y: "So what about dinner out?"

J: "Of course, I saw you staring at that place over there, come on"

I giggle and take his hand and cross the road. Josh gets us a table and I smile as we are seated outside. We are handed menus and I decide on scampi and chips. Josh gets fish and chips and it's a really nice meal. I sit back full but once Josh mentions pudding I sit up and nod. Josh laughs and we share a knickerbocker glory. I pretend to go to the bathroom but pay and Josh sees me at the last minute. He smirks and shakes his head and I giggle at him. I go back to him and he wraps me in a hug.

J: "You sneaky girl, come on, we are going home since you decided to be bad"

I giggle and take his hand as we walk down to the steps to the beach. We get home quickly and the apartment is dark ish. Suddenly I'm shoved against the wall and theres alot of shouting...