21. Sore

Talking about me.

J: 'I have no idea how to do that! Shes more special then all the other girls I've ever dated, I dont wanna be boring and use the same idea'

D: 'Understandable, how about-'

I groan as I turn over and look around for Josh and Daisy. They come out the bathroom and smile at me.

D: 'Still sore gorgeous girl'

I nod and sniff.

D: 'Right, let's open those chocolates!'

I smile and Josh lays down behind me. He wraps an arm around my waist and an arm over my chest. He rests his head on my shoulder and I smile. Daisy comes back and smiles at us both and sits down beside me.

D: 'Chill you two, dont wanna be third wheeling'

I giggle.

Y: 'Not dating'

J: 'Mmm, yeah'

She smiles and opens the massive box of chocolates. Josh leans forward and immediately grabs 2.

Y: 'Hey! At least let us read what each one is before stuffing your face Josh!'

He giggles as he eats and I smile. I look at the card and choose a strawberry swirl with white chocolate. Josh pretends to eat it by gently nibbling my hand I giggle and sweat him away.

Y: 'Mine!'

Daisy smiles at us and takes a honeycomb bomb.

Y: 'I dont like the ones with the nuts in'

J: 'Looks like I'm out then'

Daisy snorts and ends up dribbling dark chocolate all over her chin. I roll my eyes at them both and smile. I take a mocha and strawberry one and Daisy looks at it sadly.

Y: 'You want it dont you'

She nods. I smile and hand it too her and her eyes light up.

D: 'Yay thank you!'

I choose a caramel softy and suck on it and Josh smirks at me. While we watch the rest of the episode, he mutters into my ear:

J: 'Had practise on that one'

I smirk and look at him.

Y: 'Your gonna constantly be joking about this arent you'

He smirks and nods. After an hour if watching more episodes if The Office, me and Josh have fallen asleep cuddling. Daisy smiles and pulls the duvet up, covering us both. Josh fidgets around in the duvet and pulls me towards him even more. Daisy makes sure we are both still asleep and quickly writes a note. She leaves it on the desk and leaves.

I wake up an hour after she leaves and it's dark outside by that time. I lean over, making sure I dont wake Josh, and grab my phone. Its 6:20 and I untangle myself from him. Josh cuddles the pillow thinking it's me and I smile. I go into the bathroom and decide to shower. While I'm showering the door opens and Josh lazily stands against the door.

J: 'Oi, why did you leave me!?

I smile.

Y: 'You'd better not be looking at me'

J: 'Nothing I ain't seen before'

I turn to him and hes smirking.

Y: 'Oh shut your eyes and mouth'

He smiles and does that.

J: 'Still havent answered my question'

Y: 'Wanted a shower,'

Y: 'Oh ok, so you gonna let me shower in peace now?'

J: 'Nah thought I'd stay here and torment you'

I giggle.

J: 'So what do you fancy for dinner?'

Y: 'Dont know, something with vegetables'

He smiles.

J: 'Ok chill miss healthy eater, I'll go cook'

Y: 'Ok thanks'

I wait till hes gone and I get a tingly feeling between my thighs. I squeeze them shut to numb it but that doesnt work. I realise I've somehow been standing up in the shower this entire time and can now successfully walk! I smile with relief and get out the shower. I wrap a towel around me and start on my skincare. Josh calls me for dinner and I yell back

Y: 'Give me a few minutes'

J: 'Alright'

I grab a pair of black underwear and Josh's shirt I was wearing while Daisy was here. Daisy. Where was she?! I go downstairs and into the kitchen.

Y: 'Wheres Daisy?'

J: 'We fell asleep and she left. She left a note'

He points to the table where a small piece of paper is laying. I pick it up and he puts a few tacos in the middle of the table. The note says:

Leaving you two to sleep, since you were both so tired of my company! Dont fuck when you wake up, please for the neighbour's sake! Call if you need anything
Love Daisy xx

I smile.

Y: 'Shes so nice'

He smiles too.

J: 'I know right, now can I eat?'

I giggle and nod. I pick up a taco and take a big bite.

J: 'Also we can have doughnuts for dessert if your still hungry'

Y: 'Ooooo I love doughnuts!'

Josh smiles.

J: 'I picked them up from Dunkin on the way back from chipotle'

I smile and grab a second taco.

J: 'Right, now weve done dinner, fancy a doughnut?'

I smile.

Y: 'Not yet, still full from tacos'

J: 'Alright, come on, let's go game'

Y: 'Yay!'

Josh bends down to pick me up and realises.

J: 'You walked down here didnt you!'

I smile.

Y: 'No Josh, your ghost took me down here. Of course I did stupid! I realised in the shower'

He laughs.

J: 'Guess I dont need to take you around the apartment anymore!'

Y: 'Aw'

He laughs.

J: 'Alright fine, last time'

I cheer and he picks me up bridal style.

J: 'Well someone clearly doenst have a bra on'

Y: 'Why you looking then'

I smile and he rolls his eyes.

J: 'Well it's kind of very obvious that I can see your boobs through my shirt. Not that I'm complaining'

I snort.

Y: 'Of course your not, I'll go put one on'

I jump down from Josh, nearly hitting my head on the wall in the process. I go into my room and take off the shirt and put a black lace bra on. I turn around and Josh is leaning against the door.

Y: 'Josh, hate to break it to you, but leaning against the door like that is not a personality trait'

He smirks and shakes his head.

Y: 'Your obsessed'

J: 'Alright, in your dreams'

I roll my eyes and pull his shirt over my head. I go with Josh to his room and lay on his bed. Josh throws me a controller and turns on his ps5. We play for a few hours and I end up falling asleep, wrapped up in Josh's duvet. Josh smiles and turns off his ps5 and lays next to me. He wraps his arms around me and kisses me cheek. I smile in my sleep from happiness, not knowing the storm about to hit...