33. A Ruined Date

I look up at her and smirk.

Y: 'Changed our mind have we?'

She giggles and nods. I accidentally stare at her for a minute, admiring her when an impatient whine takes me out of my thoughts. I smile at her as she frowns at me, trying her best to buck her hips up to my mouth. I smile at the attempts and put a hands on her right hip.

Y: 'Pleasure comes to those who wait'

I could tell she didnt like that. I hear a sigh and smile and I kiss her pussy again. I hear her breathing slow down and get thicker and I smirk at how little it took to turn her on. I pull out the vibrator and she moans so loud that our neighbours could definitely hear her. She arches her back perfectly as I pull it out, praising her and giving her another kiss.

Y: 'Shhh gorgeous, it's not even midday yet and I dont think the neighbours want to know I'm having an early lunch'

She giggles at that and I have to smile at how gorgeous her giggle is. But she wont be for much longer...

Blairs POV:

As soon as he kisses me down there, the butterflies come back from when he would look at me and a slight throbbing feeling. Once hes done that, I cant not let him.

J: 'Changed our mind have we?'

I giggle and nod. I wait for him to continue but I look down and see him staring at me dreamily. I whine and it takes him out of his thoughts. He smiles at me but I grow quickly desperate for more pleasure, thrusting my hips up to his mouth. He puts his hands firmly on my hips to stop me and I roll my eyes discreetly.

J: 'Pleasure comes to those who wait'

Pleasure comes to those who wait my ass. I sigh and I feel his lips on my pussy, kissing it again. My breathing slows down and thickens. He pulls out the vibrator and a loud moan escapes me. I accidentally arch my back and he gives me another kiss.

J: 'Shhh gorgeous, it's not even midday yet and I dont think the neighbours want to know I'm having an early lunch'

I giggle at him and he stands up and goes to lock the door. He runs back and jumps on me and pulls off his shirt. As he does, I lean over and kiss him and he only breaks the kiss to pull the shirt quickly over his head. He puts a hand on my waist and the other on my cheek and pushes his tongue into my mouth. I do the same to him and only pull back for air.

I breathe deeply and Josh leans over and starts kissing my neck. He softly bites it and suckes on certain parts and comes back to smirk at his work.

J: 'This is how anyone knows your mine'

He grabs a small mirror from his desk and shows me 3 dark red hickeys covering my neck. I smile and he gives each of them a kiss. I suddenly get self conscious of the fact I have nothing underneath my shirt and pull it down to try cover myself. Josh turns to put the mirror back and wraps his arms around me.

J: 'Have you ever gotten off before?'

I look at him and shake my head.

Y: 'Apart from when you made me where that vibrator around the apartment'

J: 'So excluding that one, you havent ever?'

I shake my head and he strokes my cheek.

J: 'Wow ok, I have no idea how you've managed that but ok, so can I?'

I smile and nod. He pulls off my shirt and I immediately cover my breasts. He notices and looks at me.

J: 'If it makes you feel better, I can take off my sweats and underwear'

I smile and nod. He smirks and takws off his sweatpants and throws them off. He does the same with his boxers and goes down on me.

Joshs POV:

I see her get nervous as I pull off her shirt and her hands fly to her breasts to cover them. I saw her nipples get hard as soon as the fabric left them and I bit my lip discreetly. I hated how she tried to cover herself up in front of me, guess I'll have to strip with her.

Y: 'If it makes you feel better, I can take off my sweats and underwear'

I see her smile and it makes me smile inwardly. She nods and I start to immediately pull off my sweatpants. I grab the lining of my boxers and pull them down and all I could think of was her doing it instead of me. I go down on her and smile at her pussy. So fucking gorgeous.

Blairs POV:

As soon as I feel his lips against me I start to feel extremely light-headed. I lay my head back on the pillow and feel his mouth on my outer lips. All I could think about was the pleasure and lust spilling out of me in the form of moans and whines. His mouth moves from my pussy and I whine. He smirks and I feel his fingers play with my folds and a stream of swear words come out of my mouth. After a few agonising seconds, he finally pushes his finger into me and I moan so loud I could hear Josh giggle.

J: 'Aw is my baby liking that? You like it when I finger you babygirl?'

I moan loudly in response.

J: 'Use your words'

Holy shit this man. I moan yes and his fingers move fast and his hand creeps up myself stomach. It reaches my breasts and he moves them up to my neck. He softly chokes me and leans over me and kisses me so deep, I didnt know who's air I was breathing. As he makes out with me, he adds another finger inside me and picks up the pace. It starts to become hard to kiss him back but his hands tighten slightly around my neck. Josh mumbles against my lips and releases the slight pressure on my neck.

J: 'Keep going princess'

I moan into his mouth at that. His fingers pick up the pace and my moans get more and more desperate in his own. My eyes start to water with the amount of pressure and lust on me right now and it was like an out of body experience. My legs are shaking so hard and Josh uses his other hand to stroke my left one, making me so close. Suddenly, theres a knock on the front door and Josh pulls away and looks at me.

J: 'I swear to fuckung christ, let me go see, dont you dare try get off'

I groan and he kisses my forehead and grabs his sweatpants. The door knocks again and Josh yells out that hes coming. As soon as hes left the room, I immediately sit up even though it hurts and sit on my knees. I push my finger inside me and groan. I look down and my pussy has gone swollen from all the attention. I start to move my hips forward and back until I hear Josh yell.

J: 'Um Blair, can you come here quick? Your foster moms here...'

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in ages, took a small break for my mental health. Stay safe and enjoy xx