23. Drowning

'Mia Henderson'

Josh's POV:

I look over at Blair. Guilt washed over me as I saw Daisy talking to her. I tried to work out what she was saying and I knew they were talking about me. I knew it. I saw Blairs hands shaking and I immediately got worried. I was knocked out of my thoughts when Jayden nudges me.

J: 'So finally not single eh bro!'

I smile weakly.

Y: 'Yep, finally'

Jayden senses something and looks at me worridly.

J: 'You good? You look nervous,'

Y: 'Nah, I'm ok'

I run a hand through my hair. Suddenly we are quiet when Blair runs out the room. Our eyes move to Daisy and she gives me a look, before going after her. I look over at Liam and hes giving me a dark look. I immediately look away and Miss is still looking at the door, expecting Blair and Daisy to come back.

Y: 'Dont think their coming back'

Suddenly someone hits my jaw and I'm knocked onto the floor. I hear yelling and I look up at Liam.

L: 'DO YOU KNOW WHY SHES JUST RAN OUT?'

Y: 'Bro what t-'

L: 'NO, YOU DONT DESERVE HER'

He grabs his and Daisy's stuff and walks out. I get up and Miss gives me an ice pack for the already extremely bruised left side of my jaw. The lesson finishes quite quickly and I realise that Blair left her stuff. As I'm leaving the classroom, I pick up her bag and shove her stuff back into it. God I've done this all wrong. I was only meant to make her jealous so she'd want to go out with me...

Blairs POV:

As soon as she says her name, I cant breathe. I start shaking and faintly hear Daisy saying my name.

I need to get out.

Now.

I leave all my stuff and run. I dont know where I'm going but I just need to get out. I end up running outside and leaning against a wall. I sit down and feel extreme tightness and shortness of breath and feel really sick. Less then a minute later, Daisy runs our the door and sees me. She sits down infront of me and holds my hands while I cry. I faintly hear her even though shes sat right in front of me and cant make out what shes saying. A few minutes later, everything starts to feel better, less tightness in my chest, my breath coming back and I can hear Daisy more clearly. I open my eyes and Liams sat infront of me next to Daisy, with his and her stuff next to him. They are talking and I sigh and rub my eyes.

L: 'Was that your first ever panic attack? Cause those are always the worst'

I mumble something even I cant make out.

D: 'Shhhh gorgeous, it's ok, it's ok, me and Liam are here ok, dont worry nothing can hurt you'

She leans forward with a tissue and start to gently rub my eyes and wipe my nose. I let her and the bell rings for the end of the day.

L: 'When your ready, we can go back inside and get your stuff, cause my dumbass forgot and just grabbed mine and Daisy's'

I smile weakly