12. Mothers Day

I smirk at him.

Y: 'Already had one today, why would I want another?'

J: 'I'll make it worth it'

I lean forward and smirk even more.

Y: 'Really? Enlighten me'

J: 'Come with me and find out'

I smirk.

Y: 'Aw I would but I got studying to do'

J: 'You could study a practical in a specific area of science'

I giggle.

Y: 'I'm gonna pass that offer, go get one of your prostitutes if your that horny'

He smirks.

J: 'Sadly they are all in Canada,'

He leaves and I giggle to myself. I message Daisy for advice as she would most probably know what to do. She messages a back a few minutes later:

D: 'Then WHY are you not in that shower with him miss girl'

Y: 'Because I'm scared!'

D: 'What of seeing you with no clothes on? He'd definitely enjoy that'

Y: 'That, and of losing my virginity'

D: 'Are you scared of losing it then'

Y: 'A little,'

D: 'My advice is you sneak into his room with only lingerine on and go into his bathroom, he will be done soon so go do it now!'

Y: 'Is this what you do to Liam?! Poor guy'

D: 'Mmmm I definitely got a huge punishment this for morning for that nude I sent him last night,'

Y: 'Tell me please, my non existent love life needs to know'

D: 'Let's just say that my ass is sore as fuck and my throat is really sore.'

Y: 'Jeez alright missy,'

D: 'Go get in that shower with him before I call him and tell him you want to sleep with him'

Y: 'I swear if I regret this, this all comes back on these messages'

D: 'Yes queen! Now go!'

I smile and take off my jeans and go into Josh's room. I immediately feel nervous and go to his bathroom door. Its left open slightly and I roll my eyes at his cheek. I take a deep breath and slip inside. I close the door and he turns and smiles.

J: 'Decided to take my offer?'

Y: 'Trsut me Daisy is the one who bullied me into it, it was either that or she called you telling you I wanted to sleep with you right now'

He laughs.

J: 'That sounds like her, and do you?'

I roll my eyes and smile. I go into the walkway of his shower and walk into the water. I wrap my arms around his back and he smiles.

J: 'Shit I forgot how much I love showering with someone'

Y: 'Trust me, this was all a tease'

I take my arms from around him and walk out the bathroom. I smirk and take off my now soaked crop top that's now become quite see through. I go into my room and pull it off but just before I do, Josh comes in. He cant take his eyes off my shirt and I immediately cross your arms.

Y: 'Hey, go shower or sum'

J: 'Guess Daisy's gonna have to give me that call that you wanna sleep with me right now'