29. A Decision

I smile and nod.

Y: 'Yep,'

J: 'You dont have to answer it now,  just let me know, you dont have to say yes-'

I giggle and put a finger to his lips, immediately silencing him.

Y: 'Shut your gorgeous mouth for one minute!'

He smirks and softly licks my fingers. I burst out laughing and pull my fingers away immediately while he laughs.

J: 'I'm sorry for doing that, that was very weird'

I finish giggling.

Y: 'Its ok, I just wasnt expecting it'

He giggles again.

Y: 'Can I let you know tomorrow maybe? I know what I want to do but I just want to annoy you'

He laughs.

J: 'Alright, so, maybe do you wanna come back here and not with the king and queen of PDA'

I giggle and smile at him.

Y: 'Yes I will, just make sure none of your demonic exes come back to play'

He laughs.

J: 'I'll try, you never know cause I have alot of them'

Y: 'Right I need to go back and get my stuff, I'll be back soon'

He smiles and nods. I get up and go down to the car. I immediately check my phone before putting it back in my bag and driving back to the dorms. I get up there and open the door and am welcomed by a quite unpleasant site. Daisy and Liam fucking on the kitchen counter. We all immediately look at each other and I see the colour rising in Daisy's cheeks.

Y: 'Um, I just came for my stuff'

D: 'Going back to your apartment'

I nod and I discreetly see Liams hands move up to Daisy's breasts.

Y: 'Yeah and you two wont have to worry me when you are fucking anywhere and at whatever time!'

They both laugh and I quickly go past them and into the spare room. I take my stuff and put it back in my school bag and have a list check to make sure I have eveything.

Y: 'Ok that's all my stuff! Thanks for last night, I really needed it'

They nod and Daisy hugs me.

D: 'Completely fine! You can come back here at anytime if you need, whether you and Josh have another argument or you just need a girly sleepover,'

I nod and hug her back.

Y: 'Thanks,'

L: 'So Josh has been frantically messaging me about a conversation you two had at your apartment'

Y: 'He really does tell you everything huh'

He smirks and nods.

L: 'Yep, trust me, I know everything. He just somehow feels the need to tell me everything that happens in his life, it's kind of sweet actually'

I smile and nod.

Y: 'Good he has someone to talk to about anything'

L: 'Think that's us both,'

I smile and nod. I leave a few minutes later and as soon as I close the door I hear giggles.

L: 'Strip for me right now and get back on that counter'

D: 'Yes daddy'

I smile and yell at them.

Y: 'Guys, at least wait for me to leave first! Jesus christ