5. Valentine's

I wake up on sunday feeling even more lonely then usual. I sit up and stretch and that's when I see a hamper by the door. I get up and bend down to look at it and I smile at it. I pick it up and sit on my bed and put the hamper beside me.

I take the bunch of beautiful red Rose's off the top and smell them. I put them down and open the hamper. I smile as I take out the big box of Cadburys milktray and remember telling Josh that these were my favourite. Theres also a load of rose smelling candles and some other cute stuff inside. I smile and put the candles around the room, and put the Rose's in a vase and put it on my bedside.

I get up and go into the bathroom for a shower. I go into the closet and put on a pair of blue denim shorts and a red spaghetti strap crop top. I put on red lipgloss and eyeliner and brush my hair again. I hear the door being knocked and I think it's just Josh forgetting his key. I open the door and theres a girl stood there.

Y: 'Can I help you?'

?: 'Is Josh here? Who are you?'

Y: 'I'm Josh's roommate-'

?: 'Oh good, at least something isnt going on, can you see if hes in? To be honest I dont know how you dont know when you live in the same apartment'

I nod and hear Josh coming down the hall. He stops and looks who's at the door and sighs.

J: 'Get fucked'

She smirks.

?: 'Miss me?'

J: 'No, now get lost and dont come back here'

?: 'Oh come on, we ended things-'

J: 'We did indeed, and I remember saying I never wanted to see you again,'

?: 'Its valentine's day-'

J: 'Well spotted, and if you think you can use me for my money again just cause its valentine's day,'

?: 'Who even is she anyway?'

She looks me up and down in disgust.

J: 'Shes my roommate, not that it's any of your business,'

?: 'Dam at least get yourself a decent girl to roommate with,'

I sigh and go to the kitchen. I hear Josh slam the door and comes down to me.

J: 'What a pleasant surprise to see one of my exs this morning'

I walk up to him and hug him. He smiles and hugs me back.

Y: 'Thank you for the hamper, I've never been given anything like that before!'

He smiles.

J: 'If you dont like anything I can give return them-'

Y: 'No! I love it all, thank you,'

He smiles even more.

Y: 'So who even was she?'

J: 'My most recent ex, her name is Victoria, we dated for 5 months then she cheated.'

Y: 'How did she find you here?'

J: 'No idea,might have contacted one of my friends and they might have told her I was here,'

Y: 'Shes hella rude though,'

J: 'Ikr, I'm really sorry about the stuff she said,'

Y: 'Not your fault,'

I go into the fridge and get some fruit out.

Y: 'I don't have anything for you,'

J: 'Didnt expect you to, kind of wanted it to be a surprise,'