35. The Agreement

I stop and turn around to her. Shes now standing and looks at me.

A: "Blair"

I move some of my hair out of my face.

Y: "Alina"

A: "Long time no see"

Y: "And I thought we agreed to keep it that way?"

Her smile fades slightly.

A: "Well I know that we dated and all-"

Y: "Look, I'm not here to go over old memories I buried years ago, we all know what happened, and we both agreed to never talk again, so what's changed? You're still with him even though it destroyed your dad and then step moms marriage? Pretty messed up in my opinion. Why are you even here in LA anyway?"

A: "I mean if you gave me a change to speak I would explain. We didnt work out, and you're clearly still jealous that I didnt pick you over him. We are soulmates Blair! I cant choose my soulmate, and I cant decide if that person was gonna be my step brother. We are here in LA because I just got a scholarship at Hallsway University for a course in Fashion, and Miguel got in for a football scholarship"

My jaw drops.

Y: "I go to Hallsway university..."

She looks at me.

A: "Oh well I guess we will be seeing a lot more of each other then, whether we want it or not. Just, please dont hit on me,"

I burst out laughing.

Y: "You mist be really self obsessed if you think I still like you, I moved on months ago, I have a boyfriend! To be honest with you, I really dont know what I saw in you, can we just agree that if we do see each other in school or around LA, that we dont speak to each other unless we absolutely have to?"

She nods.

Y: "Then I've got nothing more to say to you"

I walk down the cliffs and get back down to the beach. I sit on the wall and stare into space when I'm taken away from my thoughts by a call. I look down and its Cora.

Y: "Hey Cora,"

C: "Hey! Where are you? We are going to surprise Rihanna cause we are extremely suspicious that her and Danny are secretly dating"

I giggle.

Y: "Yeah sure, I'll meet you guys at Monkton Street in 10 minutes?"

C: "Yeah, see you soon!"

She ends the call and I get up and start walking again. I get to Monkton street and a few minutes later a car pulls up infront of me with the girls. I smile and get in the back with Nicole and Daisy.

Y: "So what clues do you detectives have that confirm that Rihanna and Danny are together?"

G: "Hickeys on her neck that she thinks we cant see, same with Danny. I've seen them out so many times together too, looking like they are on dates too"

I smile and nod. We get to the apartment and go up to Rihanna and Danny's room. We hear a noise and all pause outside the door. I hear a groan and put my hand over my mouth to muffle a giggle. Suddenly, Daisy opens the door and we all go in and gasp. Rihanna and Danny laying on the sofa, naked with only a small blanket over their asses. We look at each other in silence until Rihanna breaks the silence.

R: "Um,"

N: "Well,"

D: "So..."

Y: "Yeah this is very awkward"

R: "You're telling me, I'm ass naked over here, whatare you guys even doing here?"

G: "We knew you guys were dating, it's so obvious, neither of you know how to hide hickeys. We just wanted to catch you guys red handed but not like this"

Danny: "What just us cuddling on the sofa or baking in the kitchen?"

C: "Probably yeah, I did have this in the back of my mind though"

Daisy: "I mean you cant really deny it now, or you're just fuck buddies like Blair and Josh"

Y: "Hey! That was one time!"

N: "Ew I've just realised Danny's still inside her while weve been talking!"

Danny smirks and lays his head on Rihannas chest.

Danny: "I was wondering how long it would take to click"

R: "Mmm, if you wanted to know if we were dating, you could have asked before barging in here!"

C: "Well one, close the goddam front door, and two, you always denied it!"

Danny: "Well we are, we just wanted it to be kind of private that's all, not everyone in school knowing about it like all of you're relationships"

Y: "Well no one knows about me and Josh-"

I immediately shut my mouth and everyones eyes are on me.

N: "Blair did you just out yourself"

I immediately shake my head and look away.

Daisy: "Oh I knew about you and Josh"

Y: "Well he cant keep his mouth shut to Liam so no wonder, but yeah, I dont want the entire school knowing about me and Josh, so I can completely see your point"

Danny: "Can we have a minute to change? I'm throbbing over here needing to move, we can continue this conversation in a minute"

We leave them to change and they call us back a few minutes later. While we are finishing our discussion, I get a call.

Y: "Sorry, oh just Josh, its fine"

I end the call and get another one from him 30 seconds later.

C: "Just answer it, its clearly important"

Y: "Yeah ok, sorry"

I go out into the kitchen and answer it.

Y: "Yes Joshy?"

J: "Where are you? Are you ok? It's just a girl named Alina has come over, saying shes your ex"...