17. Panic

I put the duck skewer down and watch her.

Same girl.

Same step brother.

She notices me and immediately looks away. I see her whisper something to her step brother and he looks at me. His eyes go cold and I have to get out.

Y: 'Hey, um, guys, I'm gonna go, I left my kit at the apartment,'

G: 'We can drop you off after this of you want'

D: 'No you dont, you have a science lesson not a gym lesson'

A tear falls.

Y: 'P-please girls, I cant be here right now, i-ill explain later, heres the money for my food, you guys have it'

I slam down a $10 bill and leave as quick as I can. Luckily the apartment is only 4 streets away so I hurriedly get there. I get up to the hotel and of course Josh is there.

J: 'Hey-'

Y: 'P-please leave me alone'

I throw my bag and go into my room and close the door. I lay on the bed and take off my Jean's. I put my face in the clean duvet and cry for what feels like ages. My phone goes off alot and I dont bother to look at any of them. Suddenly, the notification for anything Josh messages me goes off and I grab my phone.

J: 'The girls said you needed to leave the restaurant where you were having lunch for some reason, I dont have any lessons this afternoon so if you want to talk about whatever's wrong, just go to my room xx'

I smile and put my phone on silent. I put my face back into the duvet and feel more tears flood through my eyes. Because of the crying, I dont hear the front door knock. My bedroom door knocks again louder and I try stop crying. The door opens and Josh looks at me.

J: 'You might not want visitors right now, but Nicole came over. Can she come in?'

I nod and I hear Josh talking. The door opens even more and Nicole looks at me and smiles.

N: 'Hey, I've not come for information if that's what you think'

I dont say anything and she closes the door. She sits next to me and strokes my slightly wet hair.

N: 'I just came to see if you were ok. All the other girls have classes and I'm the only one with a free lesson now'

I nod and she reaches into her bag. She takes out a fluffy hanky and hands it to me.

N: 'Dont worry, hasnt been used.'

I smile slightly and take it from her. I wipe away the mascara filled tears and she gets some water from the bathroom.

N: 'If you want to talk to me, I'm not gonna say anything'

Y: 'My ex came into the restaurant with the person who she cheated on me with

Her jaw drops.

N: 'Shit that's so fucked up,'

Y: 'What's worse is that I spent almost a year trying to get over her and shes still with the guy she cheated on me with'

N: 'Ugh, now I can completely see why you needed to leave, dont worry, Rihanna had great pleasure in having your duck skewers'

I smile slightly.

N: 'So the person who's shes with now, were they like best friends or something when she cheated on you?'

Y: 'Step siblings'

Her jaw drops.

N: 'That's even more fucked up then I thought, god Blair I'm so sorry'

Y: 'I've seen her once already, like a month and a half ago I think. In Victoria Secrets with him. Oh they also fucked up their parents marriage by getting together. I had the great pleasure of telling them'