Meghan

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

Sophie

The night came, and after we had finally done all the errands and chores we promised my parents and Troy's grandma, we got an opportunity to get ready for the party.

Logan had already texted me a few times asking if I was going to show up. Sending me cute puppy faces of himself and pleading for me to go.

Troy was eager to go because well, it's a small town. Most high schoolers go to parties when there is one. Which for Troy, it meant that Dylan was going to be there.

"T, you need to be upfront with him. You need to tell him how you feel. Stop hiding it from him." I said as I ran my fingers through my hair, standing in front of him.

He buttoned his shirt in a nice teal blue that looks so good on him. He wore dark jeans and black vans.

"Oh, look who's talking!? Who was sucking face just earlier today, but doesn't quite. . . what did you call it? Doesn't know what to call what they have? Bull shit honey! You got it bad for Logan, just as bad as he has it for you. I mean, what are you waiting for? For him to get tired of waiting for a yes and hook up with another girl?"

My mouth gawked open, I was astonished by his words. I grabbed a pillow, throwing it at him, hitting him on his shoulder. He giggled and launched at me, tackling me on top of my bed.

We both fell on top as he tickled me.

"Ok. . . Ok. I get what you mean, ok? I just, I'm not ready to place a title on what we have going on T. He's changing with me? yes. But, it's hard for me to take him seriously so suddenly. Especially after he and I hated each other for most of our lives." I said as we both sat down on the side of the bed and moved my hair behind my ears.

Troy smiled, placing a hand on my cheek, making me lean on it. "Don't rush things, baby girl. I get it. You're scared." He said as he stood and grabbed his cologne, spraying his body.

"That's the same way I feel. I mean, what if Dylan is not gay? What if I'm just hoping he is because I am just so damn attracted to him? I mean, it's wishful thinking, right? But, you get what I'm saying."

My head hung low and my hands were pursed together on my thighs.

"Yeah, I get it." I sighed deeply and let my body fall flat on my bed with my hands over my head.

He giggled and came forward, extending an arm out for me. "Come on. We should go before Lexie starts freaking out. You know she hates when we take forever picking her up." I smiled and grabbed his hand.

I took a last look in the mirror, my makeup skills were improving a little. I had decided on ripped black jeans with Dr. Martin boots, a loose white shirt, and my burgundy leather jacket. It was getting pretty cold already. We were now officially on the fourth week of September and Logan's birthday was coming up in just a few more days.