Birthday Girl Preparations

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

Ashley

I remember just a few months ago when Sophie started coming to our house. She swore she'd never date my brother. Can't blame her, he can be an asshole at times. But he's the best brother in the world.

He's overprotective and overbearing at times, but mom and I couldn't be happier to have him around. A part of me gets sad at times. I know in just a few more months he and Sophie will be off to college.

He already got an early acceptance to NYU. They loved his art pieces, but overall, I think they are more eager to have him play football for them. He sure as hell is going to have his hands full. Not quite sure how he and Sophie are going to make it. She wants to attend Stanford University. I don't want to even think of the possibility of them breaking up. They are such an amazing couple. I hope one day to have a guy like him.

She is the best that has ever happened to my brother. He smiles more, he spends so much more time at home because she's always here. I am so happy for both of them. I hated seeing him with Amber. Besides the fact she was so clingy when she was here, she was rude as hell, and not just to me, but my mom as well. I am so glad she is out of our picture.

Logan and I had a big surprise for Sophie. We woke up super early and each began to fill our rooms with all kinds of pink-colored balloons. We had to wait until she was awake and went to take a bath to take our mission into action.

Aaron had come into my room so we could both fill our balloons together. I was glad he did because he was much faster at blowing them up.

I was just about done filling my bag of balloons when Logan came in. "Psst-Ash, Aaron!" He whispered yelled to get my attention.

"What?" I looked up from my bed as I tied my balloon.

"Come on. She just went in to shower. We got 15, 20 minutes top before she gets out." I squealed, making both of them laugh. I quickly got off my bed. He had already gotten Meghan and mom up.

We quickly went inside Logan's room. Mom was quick fixing beds, so she quickly made the bed and fixed it all nice and pretty. Aunt Ruthie went and placed Sophie's huge teddy bear in the middle of the bed with roses all around, we scattered pink rose petals all over the bed and the floor. We then started going back and forth, grabbing all the balloons and placing them everywhere. We filled Logan's room with them, covering the whole floor and ceiling with pink and white balloons.

Auntie Ruth then grabbed Charlie, sue put his little shirt on and we tied a big pink ribbon around his collar. He looked so handsome. After that, Aaron quickly went downstairs to grab the huge box of mochis and chocolates mom and aunt Ruthie had specially crafted for her. And may I say, Lyndt chocolates come close to how good they were.

We then went and helped Logan grab the box he had made for her for all her surprises today. It had a whole day planned out for her to prepare her for the biggest surprise- not sure if I should tell you. Don't want to spoil it. . . . . I tap my chin with my index, looking heavenward. Do you want to know?

Ok fine- I will tell you. Logan and Troy are taking her to a concert. There is a huge battle of the DJ concert happening in a city about an hour away from here. Lexie helped Logan grab tickets. Sophie loves listening to electronic and disco and all that shit. She has good taste in music by the way.

The box didn't have her tickets though. That was a surprise for when she came back from her other surprises. He had booked her to get a full pampering spa day. Which I was glad! Because Meghan and I get to go with her and Lexie to get pampered. We were getting massages, a mani-pedi, make-up, hair treatment, facials, you name it- Logan got it.

I love him! He's the best brother. Last year for my birthday, he took mom and me to Orlando and spent a whole week in Disney. Sad to say, but over the last few years, he has been more of a dad to me than my own dad. I rarely get to see my dad anymore. He used to come every weekend, then it was one weekend a month, and then longer. I haven't seen him since this past summer. I miss him.

Anyway! Back to Sophie.

After we dolled up the whole room, we left to go downstairs. The Patterson's had tricked her into thinking they were going to New York on business. Hailey had spent the day baking and cooking for this morning. We went downstairs and helped them finish setting up.
✨✨✨✨✨

Logan

I was a nervous-wrack. I don't know why I still get so nervous around her. Hell- I still can't believe she's my girl. I love that girl in there, she's fucking amazing. She brings the best out in me, makes me want to become the best version of myself. I'll let you in on a little secret. I had talked to coach Mitchell about a year and a half ago. He's an awesome businessman after all.

I didn't know he wasn't a paid teacher in our school, he was a volunteer coach. He said he'd been doing it for years because he missed playing football. He told me he and his wife were investors, he had his own business in architecture, and, what surprised me the most was that he liked to trade stocks.

I was eager to learn how to do that. I thought I was too young, maybe I had to wait until I was older. That's when he made me contact his wife's stepsister Sarah, her husband was the one that helped her get into stocks.

I started with what I had, 400 dollars in my account. I have to say, if you have a good friend who is a genius in stocks, and he's willing to help? Go for it. I haven't told Sophie, I will very soon.

When my account went over the 30k for the first time, I had to celebrate. Ashley's birthday was close by, so I put that money to good use, taking her and mom to Disney Orlando. It was the best.  Since then, I have been learning bit by bit how to buy and trade stocks on my own. Though most of the time, I leave it to Sarah and her husband.

My girl deserves the best, and I am so willing to give it to her.
✨✨✨✨✨

I sat with Charlie on the bed. He kept trying to bite me on my fingers and wagging his little tail. Ashley had gotten mad at me for not buying her her own pup. Truth is, she and mom don't know how much money I have still. I want to be able to surprise them. I'm planning on telling them this Christmas when I take them to a piece of land I have been paying for by the lake.

I do have that to thank my dad. He helped cosign the papers. I then contacted coach Mitchell who's going to help me start building a house there. If mom and Ash don't want to move there, I plan to live there once I'm done with college. And by all means, I hope to be living there with Sophie in the near future.

The shower had been turned off. Sophie was probably changing in there already. She still gets shy about changing in front of me.

I waited impatiently, my heart thumped so loud, I thought it would leap out from my chest. "She's almost out Charlie boy. Almost out."

She slowly opened the door. She looked beautiful. I got up and waited for her reaction.

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨