Always Yours

Author's Note: This chapter contains explicit sexual content. If you are not the age of 18 and older, please refrain from reading this chapter and proceed to the next chapter ( if available). Thank you for your cooperation and hope you are enjoying the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

Logan

I stretch my arms out and turned off the game console.

Sophie was on her side, she was beginning to fall asleep. Aaron and the girls had already gone to sleep a while ago as well.

I decided to go and shower first. Then I changed into clean boxers and a pair of black Nike sweat pants Sophie had bought me for my birthday.

I made my way to the bed, and grimace at the sight. Charlie was curled up in Sophie's arm. He was softly snoring. I guess he sensed my presence because his small ears twitched forward and he lifted his tinny head.

"The fuck Charlie? That's my spot. Get the hell off. Get your own woman man!" He barks softly, letting a small whimper out and lifting on his front paws before wagging his tail, and scuffing

"I mean it, Charlie! Get off my woman." I grabbed him softly with my left hand, immediately causing him to whimper.

"Shut it! Before I make you sleep with Ashley. She snores loud as fuck." He barks again, hanging his tongue out.

I take him to his little bed next to my bookshelf and place him down. He looks up at me with his huge blue puppy eyes. I pet him a little, a chuckle when he turns and licks my hand.

"Alright boy. Time to sleep. Night Charlie." I walk over and cover Sophie with the duvet, turning in to sleep for myself.

She sensed me sliding into bed, turning her body against mine. Her left hand resting on my chest, along with her head and her legs interlaced with mine. She sighed, making me smile.

I slowly leaned down and placed a soft kiss on her head, wrapping my arms around her. Even in her sleep, she was breathtaking.

"I love you, Soph! My girl." I said the last phrase to myself. I snuggled in closer to her, turning my body to face her to hold her closer.

My chin rested on top of her head as I buried myself in her soft hair. I smiled, inhaling her aroma as I let it fill me with the sweet scent of pomegranate and berries shampoo, along with her luscious victoria secret body spray.

She smelled so good. Just inhaling her scent had me wanting to make her mine again. Feeling my bulge increase, I grunted as I tried to ease my mind and think of anything else rather than wake her and get her naked.

She sighed, pressing herself against me and tightening her arms around me. My breath caught in my throat as she exhaled with a soft moan.

"Fuck." I breathed out slowly, my damn member refusing to back down. Increasing to its full extend, making it rather uncomfortable as the crease of my boxers rubbed against the parting of my head.

I tried to breathe through it. 'Just think of something else Logan. The thanksgiving preps. Dad's coming, he'll act like an asshole again, as if he really was a caring dad!"

"Mmmm, Logan. You smell so good, baby!"

"Shit!" She lets out another silent moan as she buries her head in the crook of my neck. She softly places her hand on my chest, tracing my abs. My breath became erratic to her soft gentle touch. I don't think she has a fucking clue what her small caresses cause my body. She has me wrapped around her finger, and she knows it.