Cuddle Buddy/ Big News

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

Sophie

I could still feel the excitement from Logan as he spun us around. He had a smile from ear to ear matching mine. My hands cupped his face as I repeatedly kissed his lips. My legs wrapped around him, and he held me steady holding my butt. I didn't care if anyone was looking or not, I loved being with him.

I was happy, we were finally together now. He was my mine, I was his girl.

"You just fucking made my day baby girl. Thank you." He whispered.

Slowly swaying from side to side, unwilling to put me down. I traced my hands around his neck and buried my face on his neck, inhaling the sexy smell of his cologne.

"And you make my day every, Logan," I said smiling.

He smiled and tightened his grip on me. He walked us to his bed and sat on it, moving us against the headrest, making me straddle him. His hands slowly caressed my back. We locked eyes, there was just something about the way he looked at me. Made me feel a way of happiness and an eagerness to kiss him.

He slowly cupped my face and pulled me to him. Pressing his lips on mine softly as he handheld me steady on the back of my neck, his fingers interlacing in my hair. I arched my back feeling his hands slowly roaming my back, making me shiver. The temperature in our town was getting colder each day. He moved his feet, raised his knees, and covered us with his blanket, slowly moving us so we laid down together.

I know we had to go over Mrs. McGee's assignment, but right now, all I wanted was to be in his arms.

He had been practicing like crazy, and he looked really tired. I was tired from all the walking Ashley and Meghan had made me do. Before long, we both had fallen asleep. It was a thing we both started to like doing; falling asleep in each other's arms.

I don't know how long we slept. All I know is that I felt a soft shake on my arm. I slowly began to awaken. I slowly opened my eyes. Logan and I lay in a spooning position. He held me tight around my body, our fingers intertwined as he extended his arm over mine. It was getting dark in his room already, other than the light coming from out his room through the hallway.

"Hey, honey. Are you guys hungry? It's a little late. You guys didn't come down for dinner. I figured you guys either fell asleep or were still working on homework." His mom spoke softly, she came down to my eye level, bent her knees, and moved my hair back away from my face softly.

I smiled and sighed softly. "Sorry. I guess I was just so tired today. I'll wake up Logan right now, and we'll come downstairs." I answered, receiving a warm smile in return from her. She hung her head and pursed her lips.

"Sophie. I want to ask you something. And please be honest with me honey." She asked in a whisper.

"Of course. Anything." I answered with a groggy voice.