Like Romeo and Juliet

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

Sophie

I woke up cold after a few hours. Though Logan held me tight and I wore his hoodie, I was still pretty cold. My nose and fingers were pink and frozen.

I had to tug him a few times before he woke up, so I could move the blanket that was under us.

But the only thing I got was him attacking me. He knows I'm super ticklish. He takes advantage of it trying to hide the fact that he's turned on every time.

He really thinks I don't notice, but I do. Because every time he's got a big boner, he subconsciously rubs against me while he's sleeping.

I'm not going to lie to you, it makes me horny as fuck too. I guess you could say that maybe I am ready to sleep with him, but I'm scared. That's why I keep holding back. I'm scared of the what-ifs. I trust him wholeheartedly, don't get me wrong.

But there is one person in mind I know, who is just waiting for us to make a mistake, Amber Devoroux. She is the definition of plain evilness. I don't trust her one bit.

This is why I have a proposition for Logan. If he says yes, agreeing to my demand, I will be giving myself to him that very day.

After our tickle frenzy, we kissed a few times. He liked playing with my hair, as did I. I liked interlacing my hair through his silky brown locks and massaging his scalp. He would always sigh and would bury his head in my chest when I did that.

His eyes closed and enjoyed the feel of my hands running through his hair.

I could really do this all day, every day.

"Logan," I whispered his name, continuing to run my fingers through his hair.

"Hmm." He managed to utter out as he enjoyed himself to the free massage.

"Baby, have you ever heard of the Romeo and Juliet Law?" His eyes widen, slowly raising his head with a big smile on his face, making me blush.

He pulled himself higher, his face inches away from me, and leans in to graze my lips with his. I bite my bottom lip, he knows I can't resist him, each time he does that.

"Romeo and Juliet, huh?" He looks at me mischievously biting my lip and making me squeal.

"Logan. Stop teasing." I smirk, running my hands along his back.

Two can play this game! And I know exactly how to turn him on.

I tilt my head back, letting a small moan escape as I press my chest against him and run my fingers up and down his back.

He lets out a low growl and hovers over me. He pins my hands over my head placing himself between my legs.

I gasp, feeling his knees against my butt making him chuckle.