A/N: Discontinued

Well, it's a been a minute.

First of all, sorry for kind of disappearing. If you follow me or checked my account you might have seen that I said some stuff about Wattpad's new purge of content and what that means for my works and stuff.

If you don't know what's going on, basically (either because Webtoon is buying Wattpad or they're just more strictly enforcing their guidelines) Wattpad is deciding to remove a lot of mature content no matter if it's rated or not.

This book won't apply to that, however some of my books may.

I've been moving away from writing on here and using Wattpad for a while. I write anime fanfics and thats clearly not the content Wattpad wants to promote or push. But especially with all of this occurring, it's motivated me even less to keep writing on here.

So yeah, sorry for all of that. If you just read the title of the note, I'm discontinuing writing these. Thank you all so much for the support on here, and I'm really sorry to any one who requested something and I never wrote it.

Some of the content of this book and my others may be moving to either my Tumblr (virtual--hug), I haven't been active on there in a bit, but you can still check it out, or my ao3 (virtual_hug).

Thanks for enjoying~