17 | Aren Kuboyasu x Reader

Relationships: Aren Kuboyasu x GN Reader (TDLOSK)
Genre: Fluff
Type: A-Z Headcanons

Word Count: 1826

[ ❦ ]

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

   He's rather affectionate. If you both go to PK, you better expect PDA. He loves physical affectiona and lets everyone know that fact. Unless you tell him you're uncomfortable, he'll hold your hand, hug you, or even kiss your cheek, face, or anywhere.

Other than physical affection, he shows affection through quality time. Just spending class time together at school isn't the same as quietly studying together, going to a park, or going out to eat.

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

  The friendship probably started because you have some connection to Saiki. He's a loyal friend. He'd rather die than backstab or leave someone. Also, you'll always have a bodyguard against bullies or just general bad guys.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

  Despite how much he prefers physical affection, he's not a big fan of cuddling. However, if you want to cuddle, he won't say no. Always the big spoon, no exception...

👉👈 unless he's had a bad day, then he will definitely take the opportunity to rest his face on your chest/stomach.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

  Definitely will settle down, and he plans on it now too. He wants to live a normal life, and that's the most "normal" it can get. He's terrible at cleaning up after himself though. You entered his room once and almost fell getting to his bed and about half of the bed was actually usable  As for cooking, he can. Its not a worry that he might burn down anything by cooking, but it's nothing more than some basic foods.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

  Out of the Saiki bois I've wrote for already, he's probably the most healthy at doing so. He'll just tell you, straight up, why he's breaking up with you: you weren't safe with him, he fell out of love, or he loves someone else. He'd tell you, apologize profusely, and wait for your response. No matter good or bad, he'd just wait for what'd you have to say, and when its over its over.

It takes a bit, but you two will probably go back to being friends and unintentionally annoying Saiki.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

  Commitment does scare him a bit. It might take a couple of years of a healthy, loving relationship for him to consider marriage. And even if he thinks about it, you would have to make the final push by mentioning it as a good idea.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

  The Saiki bois are stronk, with the exception of Kaidou. He is very physically gentle as to not accidently hurt you with his sometimes unknown strength. Emotionally too, he's rather gentle. Sometimes he'll tell you how it is, and that's always a harsh reality. But, he always tries to be understanding.