4 | Izaya Orihara x Reader

A/N: Its been a hot minute since I watched Durarara.

Relationship: Izaya Orihara x GN Reader (Durarara)
Genre: Surprise
Type: Oneshot

Summary: You're Izaya's mostly secret girlfriend, but also rather close with the troublesome Shizuo, Celty, and Shinra. What happens when you're spotted with the infamous "Black Rider", and its spread all across the Dollars website? Who would have known Celty had so many enemies.

Word Count: 3027

Thanks for the request! neito_daddy

️ WARNING: Blood and gore warning. There's mentions of a stabbing and descriptions of blood near the end. There's a warning from where it starts and then ends. If you feel bothered that, please skip this oneshot or skip that section. ⚠️

[ ❦ ]

"I'm off, (Y/N)!" Izaya sang into the bedroom, walking over to your side where you were still trying to sleep.

"Why couldn't you let me sleep." You whined, looking up at the man that stood over you half off the bed.

"I couldn't get my goodbye kiss if you were sleeping." He leaned down to your level and pointed to his cheek.

"I hate you." You rolled your eyes and pecked his cheek, where he pointed.

"I hate you too!" He continued out. You could hear him walk briskly through the apartment before hearing the door open, close, and then click lock.

"Great, now I'm up." You pulled the covers off and got up out of bed.

"I guess I could walk around for a bit. I'm not meeting with Celty until a bit later." You looked at a clock on the wall of the apartment.

Celty had invited you over later to help her cook. Whether you were good or not, she wanted your help with working on a new recipe. It was so oddly domestic and always an interesting eye opener cooking with the headless woman.

You walked into the kitchen to make breakfast, noticing a blue paper on the counter. Izaya would occassionally leave notes for you. Sometimes they were sweet and simple "I love you" or "you're pretty." But more often, it was requests to pick up/make something specific for lunch or dinner, tell Namie something, do something he didn't trust Namie to do, or an even more foreboding note to show up to a certain location. To some extents it was what you subjected yourself to as his girlfriend. He made it clear at the beginning how being with him was dangerous, and you made it clear you weren't worried about it.

Luckily, those cases were rare. If he ever did send you to do something like picking up something, it was generally harmless. Today's note was a lovely, "Pick me up some fatty tuna for dinner, get yourself whatever you want ♡" under it was one of his several credit cards.

You rolled your eyes and tossed the note into the garbage and leave the card on the table to get later. Atleast you found something to do later, pick up his food. You could probably do so when you got back from Celty and Shinra's place.

"I should get going soon, Ikebukuro is a bit of a walk away." You decided.

- ◇ -

"Hey (Y/N)!" You heard a female voice call your name. You were startled, not seeing a person infront or behind you, but soon realized it was actually coming from a van pulling up next to you.