15 | Kusuo Saiki x Reader

A/N: I know I just made a Kaidou x Reader... but Saiki.

Relationship: Kusuo Saiki x GN Reader
Genre: Fluff
Type: A-Z Headcanons

Possible Spoiler Warning: I'm not sure if I can explain this without also spoiling it. So, if you aren't caught up on the anime or whatever and don't know about Mt. Owari then I would recommend you skip this.

Word Count: 2091

[ ❦ ]

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

He's not very affectionate, atleast not in an obvious way. Obviously in public, and even a lot of the time in private, he doesn't especially enjoy physical affection. And he also doesn't talk much, so words of affection are out of it too.

But, he is an all powerful psychic. While you might not see it, there's a lot of danger that unknowingly heads your way. So, of course, he stops it. Not to mention the things you do know about. He'll help you on your homework, maybe help you make food, and (if he's feeling very affectionate) he'll share his coffee jelly.

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

If he called it "friendship" than you broke something. He acts like how he does around all his not-friends: pretending like you don't exist, getting into trouble, and saving you from trouble. The friendship either started because one of his many friends introduced you, or you decided to start annoying him like everyone else does.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

Surprisingly, yes. He likes cuddling over most other types of physical affection. However, he's very reluctant to do so or ask to cuddle because... y'know... godly psychic abilities go brrr.

He's the big spoon, always. It makes it easier for him to see your movements in the case something psychic goes wrong. No matter what, he doesn't let you face him while cuddling. Even if you insist that you won't look at him at all, he doesn't risk it. If he's not wearing his glasses, even sometimes if he is, he doesn't want to risk you turning into stone.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

Yes, definitely. He wants to live as normal of a life as possible if he can ever grow up and not continuously have to relive his 2nd year at PK Academy.

He's pretty good at cleaning, not like being able to teleport has anything to do with that, and he's decent at cooking. Although, you'd have to be good at killing the cockroaches (or have some heavy duty roach killer) because Saiki is dipping, mentally and/or physically, the second he sees one.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

Honestly, he'd probably hurt himself as much as possible to spare your feelings. After a couple time of having to redo everything with you only for another reset, he figured out a way for you to not be affected somehow. So, if he needed to end the relationship, he'd just have you reset with the rest of the world and everyone's memories and not pursue you again. Even if you do still end up getting attached and following him around, he won't go further than reluctant friendship.