16 | BNHA Headcanons

IMPORTANT STUFF: Okay, so, I know this book has been discontinued for awhile and it still is. I will not be posting anymore new content on here. However, when I was actively writing, I had a lot of ideas and oneshots planned ahead of time. So, I finally decided to go through and delete all the unfinished ones. And here we are, there was two oneshots that were actually finished. I didn't want to delete them so I'm posting them now. I'm only posting these two oneshots/headcanons but this book will not be updated any further past that. 

Relationships: A lot x GN Reader
Genre: Fluff
Type: Headcanons - Quirk Reactions

Summary: How a bunch of BNHA bois and gorls respond to affection ft. Their quirks. Your age will match with the age of the character you're with (although its not an important point, it's just something I'd like to remind y'all of).

Word Count: 1931

[ ❦ ]

Students

  Izuku Midoriya - He might be getting better, but the amount of control he has over his quirk is not a lot. Especially not if you two were dating right when he first got his quirk. Those red x's will start to faintly appear and small gusts of wind will start blowing his way. You might have to yell or shake him to call attention to it and get him to stop.

Katsuki Bakugou - His hands crackle. What do you expect? If you kiss him, his hands will involuntarily pop, and maybe even startle him a bit. It's cute tho because it's clear he does get nervous and blushy when you do stuff like that. Even hand holding, cuddling, hugging, and other forms of affection he might need to step away from for a second incase his hands accidently do so from how sweaty they are.

Shoto Todoroki - I love this trope for him so much. Either his flames activate and flicker lightly (or violently) from his side, or the opposite. A frost comes over part of his body or a full glacier is created around him. It just depends. Usually its the heat though, if you kiss his cheek instead of just a blush he'll literally heat up too.

Tenya Iida - You know how cats or other animals randomly run around? Zoomies? He gets those. Sometimes they're quirk activated, when he thinks your gone he'll sprint at almost light speed from one point and back before acting all professional again. Other times he might literally just jog in place in a cute little way before going back to being Serious Class Rep.

Denki Kaminari - Electricity? Come on. Not only does he function like a normal door knob (rub your feet on a carpet and then touch him and you'll get a bit of static electricity), but sometimes kisses or any sort of touch can be electric. Sometimes its because he's tense from nervousness, activates his quirk, and suddenly you get a little zap when you hold his hands. Or, he's high off of affection, isn't thinking, and accidently zaps you. He always feels super bad and apologizes like he almost murdered your family, but he never inflicts any real damage so its alright.

Eijirou Kirishima - Same sort of reasoning as Denki: Tense and nervous or light and bubbly. Either way, he'll accidently harden a part of his body. Maybe its the area you kissed, touched, held, or even the complete opposite side of his body.

Hanta Sero - It sounds a bit funny, and he gets a bit embarassed that it happens, but tape does occassionally come out of his elbows. Usually its when you surprise him, a sudden hug from behind or kiss attack. You'll find yourself wrapped in tape or his tape stuck to some object. It's a pain to get off, but atleast he has good reflexes.