Chapter 11

LEGEND IN THE M.M.

LEGEND P.O.V.

I pulled off leaving Majesty standing where she was. I could literally end that nigga whole entire life.! I pulled my phone out to make a call. If I make this call it was all over for everything I wanted to build towards.

Hello Mr. Jackson it's Legend.!

Hey son how are you doing.!

I'm okay but I called to take you up on your offer if it's still available......

He sighed for a bit and the line went silent for a moment....."Legend look your a very good kid and you remind me of myself a lot your just like me but do you think you will be ready to take care of this responsibility.?"

With all due respect sir I am ready.! Me and Majesty are no longer friends so it won't put a breach in our contract either....

Okay, I'll make a call and set you up by this afternoon.

Thank you sir, I promise you I won't disappoint you.!

Just remember though Legend......It's Majesty or this game you can't have both.!

No sir I understand.! Majesty has made her mind up where she wants to be and I can't put my life on hold for someone feel me.?! It's just that having a business'ship with you is really important right now and if she wants to be with someone else than I respect that but as of now me and her don't even have a friendship so it's literally nothing to worry about.

I hear you, be expecting a call in a couple hours and I'll meet with you when I get back in town.

Yes sir.! I hung up the phone and sat it in my cup holder. I been in the streets since I was 13 I grew up on nothing. I was selling and slanging which was how I met Mr Jackson in the first place. Once he seen me and Majesty was bestfriends he made me a deal on some it's her or the drug game type shit. I told him I would need to think about it for a while cause she was my bestfriend. The deal was for me to be her friend or lover whenever the truth came out or work for him but if I ever decided to peruse a relationship with his daughter he just didn't want any conflicts to stir up as in he would go easy on me because I was her boyfriend or he would give me less work and more money cause I was her boyfriend like basically accept the fact that I don't get any special treatment because I was her boyfriend or in my case bestfriend. Me and Majesty got history together we been through a lot and she's been there for me at my worst while everything was literally handed to her. Her parents always said we was a version of them. I think their story really is dope as fuck. I always had a crush on Majesty but the type of person I was I wasn't gone never say anything to her whatever would of happened would of happened. I rather had my forever friend than ruining something and having nothing. But she chose what she wanted and made that shit very clear. I need to get out here and make this money.!

Hello.! I said answering my ringing phone.

This Legend.? A male asked.

Depends on who speaking.

I'm the nigga that's gone get you set up with yo work. If you ready now we can get you out here and in the streets.

Yeah I'm ready.

Ight pull up to 35th and 47th it's a tan and White House, 3 from the corner when you get there ask for Chi (Khi) or Leak.!

Ight. I hung up the phone and headed over to the address he just said to come too. I was nervous but I know Mr Jackson wouldn't stir me wrong.