Chapter 73

MARTAVION P.O.V.

Do any of y'all know what Magic had on? I asked my kids as I unleashed my dogs. My dogs was highly trained in everything.

Killer.!!!! Miracle smiled hugging the dog. She loved these damn dogs and she is the only one they listen to besides me.

No.! They all said at different times. I took the dogs upstairs to get Magic's scent and everything else in this house. This Shit has been driving me crazy and I haven't been to sleep in two days since I got back.

After I left the house I sped my way to
My office. Maybe she could of went there left a clue or anything.!

GoodMorning Mr. Jackson.! Victory said greeting me. I nodded my head and went into my office. My shit was exactly how I left it. Everything was untouched.

I could hear my dogs barking so loud. I got up and went to my car they was damn near trying to get out and barking so loud. I opened the door and they flew into the center. I could hear Victory screaminggggg. I went inside and they was barking aggressively at her as she stood on the desk scared. Killer grabbed her purse and was going through it. He took a phone out. I noticed it was the customized case I bought for Magic when I got her the 12 pro max.

I grabbed killer and monster putting their leashes on them. "I'm sorry about that here's your phone.!" I said taking it from his mouth and helping her down.

It's fine.! Thank you. She smiled and I gave her the phone back.

How can I show my apologies...can we go to dinner tonight or something?

I....I would like that.... she smiled.

Okay.! Um I'll be by your place around 8pm?

Yeah that sounds good.! She smiled

Good, sorry about that again! You look beautiful by the way. I smiled as I was walking out with my dogs.