Chapter 125

MAGIC P.O.V.

Can I pleaseeeeee take him for the night! Lani begged me holding my baby.

I don't know Lani! My baby isn't a good sleeper at night!

I've had fussy kids too it's nothing I can handle please!!!

Girl you been all over him you got baby fever or something you wanna tell me?

Oh baby no! He's just so precious and I know you could use the night off. You look drained Magic! Let me just take him for the night!

Okay okay okay! But if he's any trouble just calm me and I'll be right there.

Girl you ain't gone be doing much sleeping anyways!

What?

Nothing...I mean you know your a night owl! She laughed so hard.

Majesty started moving and moaning in pain, her eyes opened and she started panicking. I jumped up and grabbed my daughter hugging her and she broke down crying while I stroked her hair back rocking her back and fourth. "It's okay baby mommies here!" I sang wiping her tears.

I want my daddy! She cried.

Majesty he can't be here right now baby but you'll be able to talk to him soon okay! I assured her hugging her.

I'm sorry mom I'm so sorry! She plead.

No baby there's nothing to be sorry about.....I love you I do your my biggest blessing! She just started crying harder.

A nurse came in to check her vitals and give her another bag of IV. I fed her some soft foods and gave her plenty of fluids. I assured her that everything was gonna be okay and she was fine. She finally gave me a smile after a while.

Majesty? A male voice asked from the door. We looked up and it was Legend. I was actually surprised to see him. He fell to his knees with tears in his eyes.

I think y'all need to talk! I smiled. "Let's go Kahlani, time to get that baby in bed!" I smiled. I kissed my daughter bye and whispered "I'll be back later" in her ear. I grabbed my son car seat and followed Lani out her room.

Where the hell he been? Lani asked rolling her eyes.

I don't know....you know they broke up!

What? I remember Harm saying something like that but you know that girl be going on and on about everything so I be zoning out.

I bet that's one child that can talk.! How is she though since she heard about Majesty?

She's okay....been texting me on the hour every hour since she heard.

Awww well I'll let you give her the good news that her twin flame is woke and okay.

I'm bouta call her now than I'll call you once me and the little guy gets settled in.

Okay love you so much thank you Lani it really means a lot to me.

No problem it's what family is for! I hugged my sister than kissed my son. We was parked right next to each other so we both got in our cars. I pulled my phone out to see it was 8pm. Martavion hasn't even called me yet. I hope he wasn't stressing about the time they gave him. I hope it wasn't nothing crazy at that. I was actually a nervous wreck I just wanted to hurry up and hear the bad news.

I pulled up to my house parking in front of the house. Matt my security officer came and opens my door. "Thank you" I said with a smile getting out. I unlocked my front doors going into my house. It was so beautiful in here. Rose petals and candles met me at the door going up the stairs as soft music played throughout the house. I was amazed and confused. The air smelt so good....like it was stuffed salmon on a bed of rice with a hint of lemon and garlic. Martavion made the best.!

You seem stressed! I looked up and Martavion was coming from the kitchen with two glasses of wine. I ran to him kissing him.

What are you doing here?

What you don't want me home or something? He laughed bringing me to the kitchen. Our table was set up so beautiful for a dinner for two.

Of course I want you home....I just don't wanna suck all this in and you'll be leaving me in the morning!

I guess it's a good thing I don't have to leave you in the morning.! He smiled so hard he could laugh. He placed a letter in front of me. And I started reading it. My eyes widening and I started crying. I jumped up hugging his neck and kissing his lips repeatedly.

I'm never leaving you again I promise! He said with a huge smile wiping my eyes. "I love you Magic!"