Chapter 122

MARTAVION P.O.V.

I walked back and fourth in my cell trying to think straight but I couldn't. I fuckin couldn't! I was all over the place. I should of just fuckin stayed with my fuckin family.

FUCK!!!!!!!!

Here! A guard said dropping a phone off on my bed and closing my door. I hurried up and dialed Magic's number. "How is she?!"

She's stable but it's not looking good baby!

Mag just stay strong for me please baby I got some shit up my sleeve. But I need to know your staying strong.

Martavion I can't this one gone kill me.

She'll be fine did security get there yet?

Yeah....I'm just scared.

I know but it's okay it's gonna be okay!

Aye times up! CO said banging on the door.

Baby I gotta go ight I love you ima call you back in a short.

Okay I love you too! I hung up the phone and gave it back to the CO.

He's just arrived in and we have another surprise guest!" "Your brothers are waiting for you!"

I took my shirt off and wrapped my hands up. I made my way into the deepest part of the prison. The cameras was already moved and out of view as I walked past them.

So you like raping girls particularly my daughter hu?! I questioned Nick as I walked into the room.
"Do you know what happens to niggas who rape people in prison?! I laughed. I motioned for the guys to come in. "You'll be someones bitch in a few hours!" I said bending down to him. I walked in the other room and look what we have here our drunk driver!

I told you I would make your life hell! I smirked. Screams from the other room filled the air. The guys and the gays was having a great ole time with Nick young ass.

I pled guilty I'm looking at life what more do you want from me?

Your going to drink this liquor until you can't no more!

I placed the bottle of liquor in his hand and a knife to his throat. "Start!" He started chugging the bottles of liquor back to back to back. He passed out on the floor. I moved him to his cell the guys could do whatever with him too.

I went back into the basement and Nick body laid there as he trembled in fear laying in his own blood as his ass was bussed open.

Help him to his cell! I yelled. They ganged the fuck out of his ass and I felt no mercy. He was humiliated. The guys around here don't take rape lightly and he was up for grabs now.!

I returned to my cell to count some money. It was gonna keep my mind off of everything right now. I wanted to go and end that lil Nigga life right now but I wanted to make him pay I wanted to hurt him in the worst way possible but I didn't know what else to do to him. I already beat the fuck out of him, humiliated him, and robbed him of his innocence like he did my daughter.