Chapter 102

MAGIC P.O.V.

I woke up looking at the time in pain. It was 3;44am. I tried to get up and I was in so much pain. I grabbed my phone to call Martavion. I hope he answers.

Hello?! He asked out of breath with moaning in the background.

Are you having sex? I questioned getting extremely pissed off.

No I was beating my dick! I'll FaceTime you right now. He said quickly as he started to FaceTime me. He showed me his self and my face was plastered on the tv as one of our sex videos played.

Martavionnnnnnnn!

Magic I'm horny what you expect me to do?! He asked like I was crazy.

Please don't make me laugh, it hurts!

What hurts?

Everything I can't sleep cause I'm in pain.

You wanna go to the hospital?

Yeah....

Okay I'll be there in about an hour.

An hour? Martavion!!!!

Mag I don't live around the corner.

I'll just meet you at the hospital.

Okay but wait.!

What?

Let me see a titi real quick!

MARTAVION!

Okay damn sorry! I rolled my eyes and hung the phone up. I stood up a gush of water came down. I grabbed my phone and recalled Martavion. "My water literally just broke!"

You sure you don't wanna wait for me to get there?

I've had enough babies to know that I will be fine and I can make it to the hospital myself.

Ight. Call me when you leave out.

Okay. I went and got in the shower.

As I was getting out the most excruciating pain hit me making me fall to the floor. Blood started rushing down my leg. I got back in the shower quick. I could barely stand it hunted so bad.

I started to get dress in a sweat suit. Something quick. I grabbed the hospital bags and the car seat. Nun of my damn kids was here to help me.

I tried to breath through my contractions but they was coming so quick. "You okay?" Martavion asked as he finally answered the phone.

I think somethings wrong!

What? Like what where are you?

I'm 10 minutes from the house. I can't feel the baby move and I'm bleeding and it hurts like it hurts really bad.

Pull over Magic I'm coming!

No Martavion I can make it to the hospital faster than you. I said through my tears.

Don't cry Mag you gonna put a lot of stress in you and the baby.

What if something is wrong with my baby Martavion....

Heyyy don't think like that! God wouldn't of gotten us this far. How close are you now!

10 minutes from the hospital! I screamed in pain as I came to a red light.

Breathe Mag! You doing so good baby.! I'm proud of you.

Martavion it hurts!

I know but your almost there and I am too. Just keep going okay.