Chapter 120

MAJESTY P.O.V.

Hey there princess peach! Nick smiled coming into the art room. "You didn't tell anybody now did you!" He asked sitting in front of me.

Nooo...nooo! I didn't I swear I didn't! I tried to get up and back away from him but he grabbed me.

Good than you can give me some more! He smiled as he pushed me against the wall. He tried to pull my pants down and stuck his hands in my pants.

Pleaseeeee stop please! I cried trying to move him away.

YOU GOT ZERO FUCKIN SECONDS TO GET THE FUCK OFF MY MUTHAFUCKIN DAUGHTER BECORE YOUR OWN DICK IS DOWN YPUR THROAT! My mother yelled coming through the door.

Good a two for one special....Majesty you never told me your mother was a finner version of you!

Did she tell you her father was to die for? My dad asked as he walked into the room closing the door behind him. I ran over to my mother and she held me tight.

What's this you set me up? He asked angrily.

Nah she didn't you thought I beat yo ass last time! My dad laughed.

Are we late to this little family affair!? Uncle Malachi asked as he came in the room followed by Uncle Malike.

Nah not at all brothers! Come on in! My dad laughed. "Baby take our daughter sign her out and take her on a shopping spree!" He said kissing my mom than kissing my forehead. "I got you kiddo don't worry your pretty little head off daddy's here now!" He said sweetly with black eyes.

Go sign yourself out and I'll meet you at your car. My mom said stepping out of her heels. She took her jacket off and stuffed it into my dads hands.

She took a gun out from behind her back and walked over to Nick hitting him across his face with it non stop! "You touched my fuckin daughter!" She yelled over and over stuffing the gun in his mouth.

Oweeee see she doesn't have any mercy she'll kill you  but than she'll be in jail for killing you and breaking an entering a school, use of a unlawful weapon plus soooooo much more! So this is what we are going to do Mr. Nicolas your going to sign yourself out than I'm going to meet you outside and your going to take a nice ride with me. My dad said taking the gun out his mouth and taking it from my moms hands. "Go sign yourself out now baby girl!" My dad said turning to me with a smile on his face. I left the room and went to the office.

Ms. Redford I'm not feeling well I need to sign myself out. I said grabbing the clipboard.

You okay hunny your eyes are blood shot red you want me to call your mom?

Nooo it's fine I'm just gonna sign out.

Okay hunny feel better. I forced a smile on my face and left out the school. My mom was sitting in my car pissed off. I got in the car and she pulled off.

I just have to go get the baby than we can go shopping or something.! She said as she got on the expressway.

How's dad out?

I don't know baby....but he's here to take care of business.

She pulled up to our house and we got out the car. "I don't wanna go shopping I'm tired can I please go take a nap!"

Yeah sure baby you okay?

Yeah! I forced a smile in my face and ran to my room. I closed and locked the door behind me. I got in the hot blazing water and I started crying. I couldn't take looking at my body all the bruises all over my legs and arms. I couldn't think straight. I felt like everything was crashing down on me. I felt like I was losing myself. I couldn't take this anymore.