Chapter 36

MAGIC P.O.V.

Come on.! Martavion said as he came into the room.

Where we going.? I asked confused as he grabbed his gun tucking it behind his back.

Majesty's necklace finally pinged off a cell tower In Florida. I hurried up and grabbed my crocs and beat him to the door.

We got in the car and he drove fastly to our private airport. I was so nervous. He stopped to talk on the phone before getting on the plane. I had a strong feeling something was wrong. Call it mother's intuition but something wasn't right.

The plane took off and I sat quietly thinking about everything that's been going on these past few weeks. I needed a mental break I felt like I was going through so much honestly.

When we got off the plane the fresh hot night time air hit us. I haven't been to Florida yet. It was beautiful here. We got in a black truck and Martavion drove plugging his phone up to the radio putting his GPS on. The one thing I ever agreed on was putting nano chips of trackers into our children jewelry in case anything was to happen to them.

He pulled up to this house on the beach and it looked like it was a whole shoot out had taken place. I ran into the house yelling Majesty's name. As I looked downstairs Martavion went upstairs.

I ran upstairs and seen him hugging her. She ran to me giving me a big hug. I started to cry because I missed my baby so much I was so worried about her. She started to tell us everything that was going on. My baby was in complete tears and crying so hard.

Martavion carried her things to the car. I knew something wasn't right I felt it the whole time.! Instead of getting a flight back home we just drove back. Martavion had a lot of anger and frustration built up inside of him. Majesty fell asleep in the back seat.

You okay? I asked my husband taking his hand.

I'm just pissed cause what if she would of got hurt or kilt than what.?! I don't know what type of shit that nigga got going on but this putting my daughter in danger Shit ain't it.

We don't know the back story so calm down.....you said he had a rough life right.....let's not judge. Just be happy she's safe and back home with us.

I guess.....how you feeling?

I'm okay.! I'm just tired.

Wanna stop and get a hotel room?

Noooo.! I know Miracle and TJ are being tortured by the evil twins by now. Just get me home to my babies.!

Speaking of babies having any thought about what you wanna name this one?

Not really.....I do like Melody....Mackenzie, even Martezz.

What's up with all these M's.! He laughed.

I don't know. It started with Majesty and the twins kept it going, than Miracle....you know if TJ is yours than you gotta fix that poor baby name.! I laughed looking at my phone.

Yeah I know.....you damn sure shouldn't have no business keeping a baby if you don't know shit about the person you was messing with. Like she really whole heartedly believed my name was Tavion.

That's crazy as hell to me.....I do want you to know I do accept him though..... but if you ever and I mean everrrrrr think this shit will happen again I will cut your balls off and feed them to you.!