Chapter 194

First off y'all Knowwwwww i love y'all!!!!!!! And I'm so thankful for y'all specially the ones that's been here since day one! But my birthday is coming up 1/24!!!!! And i just want some support for my clothing line. I have a t-shirt sale going on right now! Can y'all please support me for my birthday!!!!! Or at least follow one of my Instagrams @Adifferent_Vibe_ or www.716adifferentvibe.com it'll mean so much to me y'all thank you!!!!

_________________

MAJESTY P.O.V.

How is she? I asked my uncle as I jumped from the couch as he came in through the door.

She's okay! They are keeping her for the night! Usually when someone is going through traumatic stress and or loss and they hit their heads in anyway it can trigger a disloss of memory because their brain is going through a tough time processing a tough impact. And that's what's going on right now with your mother.

How long will she be like that?

I don't know baby girl. The doc didn't say...

Is it cause she's on drugs?

What? He asked unsure if he heard right.

Is my mom on drugs?

He took a deep breathe before he spoke. "She isn't on drugs! She's smarter and stronger than that! It's a lot you wouldn't understand right now but no sweetie!"

Well tell me I'm almost 18 and I can definitely understand everything. I already lost my daddy I don't need to lose my mother too.!

Your mother needs love right now! She's suffering from a literal broken heart! Nothing can heal her and the way she's feeling. Your parents had a deep connection it was deeper than we all ever knew. The love they shared was a soulmate soul tie. She loved that man with every single inch of her heart, mind, body and soul! And he sure as hell felt the same way about her. They been together since they was 17 years old. All she knew was him and that was token away from her! She's lost right now and she needs our love to help guide her back into her life with out being dark and evil and suffering from ptsd! She desperately wants to feel that void of pain she's going through. She wants to numb herself. And to do that.....(he started to choke on his words a bit and started to tear up)....she's trying to fight the urge of using drugs.

So what can we do? I need my mother! I said wiping my tears.

We just have to help her and pray baby! Everything's gonna be okay. He assured me and kissing my forehead before hugging me.

My heart was broken right now. To hear all of this about my mom. Like I know things was bad with losing dad but I never seen her this bad before and now she's lost her memory what if she doesn't remember us her kids. Major needs his mother!
I let go of my uncle and made my way upstairs to my room. I couldn't stop crying.

Hey baby you okay? I heard a voice say. I looked up and seen Legend coming through my doors. I nodded my head and wiped my tears. "Are you sure?" He asked coming and sitting next to me.

Yeah I'm just....I'm hurt! Baby you know my daddy was my whole world! And now my mom is losing it! I'm scared for her.

She will be okay babe we just gotta pray and ask god to help heal her and help her ourselves. She's a strong woman.

I know baby but still!

It'll be okay Majesty!