Chapter 79

MARTAVION P.O.V.

Hello.! I said as I answered my ringing phone placing it on speaker.

Daddy.?! Majesty yelled in a frantic voice like she was crying.

What's wrong baby.? I asked taking my gloves off picking my phone up.

Miracle is missing. I dropped her and TJ off at the mall earlier some guys followed Machi home from the gym. Mom left to go to the mall
To see if she could find them and her friends said that she left the mall following TJ and got on a bus and said she would be back later.

Okay where is your mother?

She's still out looking for Miracle.....

Ima call you right back okay. Stay in the house I'll be there soon. I said before hanging up. I quickly ran up the stairs from the basement. I never had any service down there. I called Magic as I was getting to the car.

Martavion? Magic said answering sounding so tired.

Where you at baby?

I'm in the mall parking lot, nobodies seen my baby. Anything could be happening to her or TJ. We have to find them.! Magic said finally breaking down.

Ayeeee don't think nothing like that Mag. I'm at 14th pull up on me right now so we can get in the car together I'm outside waiting for you.

Okay...

She hung the phone up and I got pissed off again like what the fuck I can't catch a break around this bitch. I knew anything could happen to me, my wife, or kids when I got Into this game but my daughter is a fuckin baby still what the fuck did anybody want with her. This shit had me on fire.

What's wrong? Malachi and Malike asked as they ran out the house.

Miracle and TJ is missing.! I don't know what the fuck is going on.! I don't have beef with anybody. Business been good. I know this shit ain't got shit to do with Shit I just took care of in Japan. Like I'm over this shit IM OUT.!

A car pulled up. I ain't never seen it before. It was a little black BMW. I could tell it was a female. She got out placing her feet down first as her brown furry slides hit the ground she stood up. She wore a tight fitted short black dress. Her hair was layed down in a middle part wig. Some big black glasses on and her lips was over glossed. She smiled as she looked my way.

Hi Tavion. She smiled walking over towards me. The closer she got I noticed it was victory. I know her ass on some weird shit cause she know Marcus. I'm still tryna piece the shit together on how they know each other and why she had Magics phone.

What's up.? I smiled licking my lips.

I came to see if we could talk, it's important. She smirked taking her glasses all the way popping her gum. I nodded my head and motioned for her to follow me into the house. I took her down to the basement. All this Shit intimidated her she looked scared as hell. I opened my office door and she came in after me.

I closed the door and sat on my desk as she stood in my face. "I have some valuable information.!" She said shyly.

Like what? I asked lighting my blunt. I seen Magic come in and her facial expression was blank. She quietly sat in the chair behind Victory. I licked my lips and gave her a nod as Victory moved closer to me. She placed her hands on my chest and I blew smoke in her face.

There's some people plotting things against you and I'm not here for it. Over these past few months I fell in love with you and I can't help it.

Oh word who?

Take me on a date first.! She smiled smirking and just as she turned around Magic was punching her in the face with the butt of her gun making me laugh. I picked her head up from the ground as blood was leaking from her nose and mouth.

You gone tell me what the fuck I wanna hear.! I said sternly. I dragged her ass out the office and threw her out. DJ and Keith picked her up. I waved my hand and they took her to one of the rooms.

You think she knows where Miracle is? Magic asked hopelessly.

I don't know but ima find out.! And after this I'm done, I'm out the game.!