〜 chapter 14 〜

The trees around me glowed slightly in the moonlight as I entered the nearby forest. Little foxes jumped around and a few fireflies were floating around. The only sound were the one from the wind that brushed through the Leafs and my quiet footsteps.

It was relaxing and gave me time to think about everything that happened and what my next step should be.

I felt trapped in between.

In between the Harbingers, the Tsaritsa and my original mission and the people who I get to know more in this time. I would go so far to call them friends but I think I am not allowed to because in truth, I am just a spy.

I didn't tell anyone in Mondstadt about my identity but also didn't tell my comrades about the information that I already got.

Like I wouldn't belong to any of them.

I signed to myself as a cold breeze blowed against my face. I was still wandering around and didn't notice how far I already went inside the forest.

After a moment, I heard something from the bushes.

At first I thought it was just some of the little foxes but as I could hear a branch cracking, I could clearly say that it was someone far bigger than a little fox.
Otherwise, it wouldn't be such a loud sound.

I turned my head to the bush, reaching for my sword in case it was something dangerous but it seems like I let my sword at our camp

"Stupid ( Y/N ), stupid!"

I wanted to look for any sharp object, maybe a stone or anything like this to use my ability if I would really need it but before I could even begin to search, a big, grey object jumped out of the bush.

I could see the sharp teeth of a Wolf a few inches away from my face as I quickly avoided the attack by jumping out of the way.

I landed on feet at first but lost balance because I just had to land on a few stones that were loosely lying on the ground.

"Ugh, what are you doing ( Y/N )?! You are a harbinger! You can't just be eaten by a random wolf!"

I thought as I tried to get on my feed again.

A few meters away, the wolf stand there, growling.

Seems like he tried his luck again and sprinted in my direction. I was ready to dodge the attack at the moment the animal would jump to attack me but before I could even move an inch, a boy with long silver hair ran in between us, his back facing me.

"Stop it!"

He said with a kinda loud but still calming voice.

He seemed to directed his words towards the wolf what was a little bit confusing but as the Wolf then actually stopped in his movements and seemed to calm down, I was more than a little bit confusing.

"Was he just... talking to the Wolf?"

I asked myself, kinda impressed from the action just now.

The boy then turned his head to me so I could now see his red eyes and the scar on his left cheek.

He kinda looked intimidating because of his eyes, his clothing and the claymore that was placed on his back. But nevertheless, he looked precious at the same time.

"You hurt?"

He asked with a little bit of concern in his voice.

It seemed like he wasn't really used to speaking.

"Yes, I'm alright. Thank you for the help"

I said, chuckling as my left hand rubbed the back of my head. I was kinda embarrassed to be so helpless against a simple wolf.

"Oh, whats you're name by the way?"

I asked, curious about the name of my savior. He also looked kinda unique. Other than all the other people I met so far.

"I am Razor. You are?"

He asked simple

"My name is ( Y/N ). Ehm, if I may ask, what are you doing in the middle of the night at the forest?"

I asked

"I live here. With lupical"

He responded, what only made me more confused

"Lupical...?"

He nodded at my words

"Lupical is family. Eh, where is you're Lupical? You all alone?"

He asked, trying to build the sentences right.

I smiled slightly at his expression and the way he was talking.

"No, I'm not alone. My comrades are not far from here. They should be- eh"

I turned around, trying to remember where I came from but failed miserable because everything looked exact the same.

"Ehe... I think I got kinda lost..."

I chuckled sheepishly as I continued to turn around, looking for something that looked kinda familiar but there was nothing I could remember.

"Maybe, Razor can help"

Razor said as he then just grabbed my wrist and started heading in some direction. I was confused to where he was going with me but it's not like I didn't felt save with just him.

The grip on my wrist wasn't harsh or something, it was a loose grip and with his gloves, it felt really soft.

I didn't complained or anything and decided to just let him do what he wanted. And so we were wandering through the first together.

 And so we were wandering through the first together

———————————————————————————

A/N

Heyy,
So, this is what I wrote yesterday but I wanted to correct it today because I was dead tired and did a lot of mistakes xD

But I'm posting the next chapter at evening /night like always :3

I just had to put Razor in this book because he is just too precious 🤚😔 I want to put so much more characters who didn't show up in the story quest or that who didn't even show up in any quest like Chongyun or Bennett but I think I can't write them all.

( But don't worry, some of them will show up 100% xD )

Hope you enjoyed and had / have a good day <3

~ Author-Chan