( note from the future )

Hi everyone, I write this around one and a half year after publishing the first chapter and I didn't wanted to do it but here we are.

Pls refrain from commenting things like 'make
( Y/N ) stronger' 'why are we so weak' etc.

Of course I messed up on that part and didn't paid much mind to how strong the MC actually must me, especially since back when I wrote it, the fact that the harbingers were ranked by strength was not official or anything. And you have to keep in mind that it was my first book ever — I had absolutely no experience with writing or plotting a book and even though many do that way better than me, I messed that up.

But I'm honestly a bit shocked when I see some comments and stopped reading them a long time ago because I knew that it was mostly just people criticizing anything they can find. And that sucks.

That really really sucks because writing this took a long time and consumed especially my free days or evenings. And I just don't have the time anymore to go over everything and change the things you don't like because I have other things to do — including writing on my other book.

So please just do me the favor and don't comment those things because they are literally unnecessary and make me feel bad. And if you don't like how this book is going, then just leave because I'm tired of it.

Though, thank you very much for reading this all and for the ones who left appreciated comments behind <3