ten

"And that is why the hot winds that come in from the south create monsoon in Mexico before it hits central America," our geography teacher said, moments before the bell rang.

"You wanna grab a coffee? I have a free," Levi said, as we walked our of the class.

"Yeah sure,"

We walked to the cute café which was on campus, and I took out my sketch book and pencils.

"What do you have next?" Levi asked, pulling open his laptop.

"Oh shit," I said, feeling into my pocket. I didn't have my phone with me. "Ugh, I think I left my phone in Jake's room, I'll be back, can you order for me?" I said, getting up.

"Sure," Levi smiled, and I made my way to the dorms.

I knocked on the door, and moments later it creaked open, and Aiden stood imfront of me, shirtless, with messy and his eyes half shut.
"Hey," he said in his groggoy morning voice, pulling me away from all my other thoughts.

I saw the bruise on his torso from last night, and before I said anything, he pulled the open, and I sawMichaela Williams' long eye lashes fluttering in front of me.

I'll give her one thing, she was insanely talented at painting her face.

Just to give you some context, this walking Barbie doll is the reason that I got into detention more than 4 times last year. She's also the first person to actually through a punch at me for wearing something that her boyfriend thought was cute.....ex-boyfriend now.

I didn't want to hold it against her though, all said and done, I was pretty bitchy last year, and I wasn't really interested on spending my energy on her internalized misogony.

Her long legs were crossed over reach other, and her long half pony tail hung off the side of her shoulder.

"Hayleyyyy," she said enthusiastically,
"Whar are you doing here," she said, in annoying, bored tone.

What is she doing here, I mimicked in my head.

"I left my phone here," I said walking in, and looking around the desk.

"I'm gonna go shower, please close the door on your way out," Aiden said, picking up his towel, and waking out of his room.

I walked over to the desk and moved books around looking for my phone.

"You know what, I actually find it really amusing," Michaela started talking, and I internally groaned.

I looked at her, when she unpacked and continued taking.

"That you've actually changed so much!" She said, and I sighed.

"I haven't changed that much Michaela, I just stopped drinking," I said, hoping to find my phone before she said something that would piss me off.

"And well....you stopped sleeping with every guy that was in your vicinity,"

"Can I help you?" I asked looking at her, narrowing my eyes.

She looked at her nails, chipping off the nail polish, "Well I'm just saying...last year, until you strutted your slutty little ass all over Caleb Hawkins he was all over me. That's fine because I can do so much better than him, but if you get naked in front of Aiden, that would be very stupid of you, because you don't know the history I have with him, and I don't like to sell myself to guys just to get their attention." 

"You think I slept with guys because I wanted their attention?"

"If not, then why?"

"Because I was drunk, and it seemed like fun...and most of them saw me a-" I stopped trying to justify myself and began walking out.