fifty six (final chapter <3)

"You guys ready?" Adien yelled from downstairs,

"2 minutes," Scarlett yelled back,
"Gimmie 5," Levi said.

I tightened the clip in my hair, and patted down my dress, looking at my Hazel eyes in the mirror infront of me.

I smiled, and walked out the room, climbing down the stairs,

"You look incredible," Aiden said, standing at the bottom of the staircase.

"As do you," I chuckled, and man, he really did.

He stretched his palm out, and I took it, laughing.

Once everyone was finally ready, we took a picture together, which was way more chaotic than intended, and headed to the wedding.

The ceremony was beautiful. White roses tied with ribbons danced across the railing, and small yellow lights were scattered across the ceiling.

Aiden's brother Jax showed up as well, but luckily they didn't make a big scene or anything.

I also met Aiden's sister's child, who was one of the only babies I liked.

The ceremony went on fine, the food was alright and we got a couple cute pictures.

"Hey, congrats!" I smiled at Emma. Aiden insisted that I meet Emma, even though I've technically met her once before.

She smiled and gave both Aiden and I a hug, "Thank you,"

"It's great to finally meet you," she smiled.

"You too," I smiled back.

"I'm so glad you guys could make it."

We spoke for a bit longer, and she seemed really great.

After the wedding, we went out for dinner.

"Guys," Jacob said. "We have something to tell you," Scarlett said.

What?? Why am I kind of scared?, I thought.

"Uhm, okay........I got into Michigan, football scholarship," Jacob said.

He'd been really trying to get into the University of Michigan, and he finally did.

"Oh my god!!" "Jacob that's insane man,"

"Wait, and," he said,

"I got into Dartmouth," Scarlett said.

"You guysssss!!" I laughed. Man I really was happy for them.

Two of closest friends, and they got into their number one option.

We really celebrated that night. We had amazing food, then went back to the beach house, had a couple drinks, and listened to some music.

At about 11:30, Aiden and I were together in the balcony, just talking, my phone began ringing, It was Scarlett.

"Hello?" She said, sounding worried.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked.

"I need you to come here, I messed up," she said, and almost sounded like she was crying.

"Scarlett what happened?" I asked concerned.

"My parents can't pay for collage and Ryan, he told me he loved me...and I said thank you. And nothing else," she said.

"And I drank too much wine and my stomach feels weird,"

"Okay, gimmie a minute I'll be right there," I said, and hung up.

I walked back to Aiden, "Hey, sorry, Scarlett drank too much, I'm gonna go make sure she's okay, alright?"

"Oh..sure, is she okay?" He asked.