Chapter 20

***Quick A/N***

Ages!!

Peter is 16

Wade & Johnny are seniors but they're still 17.

Does that make sense?

Oh well.

And I know. Johnny Storm and Steve in the same story? Aren't they the same actor?

Nope! Lol this is the younger Johnny Storm so don't imagine him as Chris Evans.

I don't want it to seem like Peter's kissing his dad lol

I'll try to find a picture for Johnny so it'll be easier to visualize.

Enjoy!

*********

Peter's POV

I woke up and looked at my phone. It was already 7:00 and I was going to be late for school.

I quickly jumped up and threw on some clothes. I started brushing my teeth and checked my phone.

2 New Messages

Johnny: Morning Beautiful

Harry: Where are you !?

I laughed at Harry and smiled at Johnny's text. He's so sweet. I finished brushing my teeth before responding.

To Johnny: Morning :)

To Harry: I'm running late. Be there soon.

Putting my phone in my pocket, I grabbed my bag and headed for the kitchen.

I poured some cereal and looked at the time. Only 5 minutes. I better eat fast.

"Morning Peter."

I looked up from my bowl of cereal and saw Uncle Clint. "Hey Uncle Clint, I have to tell you something," I admitted.

He grabbed an apple and his keys. "Alright, but I'm late. I can take you to school and you can tell me in the car," he suggested.

"Deal," I said slurping the rest of the milk at the bottom of the cereal bowl. I placed it in the sink and got in the elevator with Uncle Clint.

"So what's this about?"  He asked as we headed down for the basement. "Well, I think I like someone." The elevator opened and we walked over to his black Mercedes Benz.

"Oh really?" He responded sounding interested. "Yeah...his name is Johnny," I said once we were in the car.

"Johnny..?"

"Storm," I filled in the blank.

"Oh," he said pulling out of the garage and onto the road. I waited a while fiddling with my phone until he spoke again.

"Who does he hang out with?"

"Umm he's on the football team. So he hangs with the jocks," I said.

"The same ones that make fun of you?" Uncle Clint raised an eyebrow.

"Yes but he's different," I defended. Uncle Clint put a hand up and replied, "Maybe he is. Just be careful, Peter. You know what I've been telling you."

"Not everyone shows their true colors. Yeah, I know." I looked out the window. We were pulling up at school so I grabbed my bag.

The car started slowing down as we came to the entrance of my high school. "Thanks Uncle Clint," I said getting out the car. "Welcome, Pete." He waved before driving off.