Chapter 30

2022 here with your TW/CW:

-mentions of physical/sexual abuse
-trial , confessions

***A/N***

Two updates in one day!?
Ur welcome.

Don't get used to it! Lol but I owe you guys because I've been behind and I need to move this story along.

I'M THINKING ABOUT MAKING A SPIDERPOOL SEQUEL THEN BACK TRACK TO STONY. (BASED ON EVERYONE'S COMMENTS)

ANY OBJECTIONS!? SPEAK NOW OR BE SUED BY TONY STARK!

Oh! And I hope you know who Matt Murdock is. If not. Stop reading! And look him up NOW. (It's a marvel character)

I hope you enjoy this ridiculously long chapter!

I switch POVS a lot to make this chapter better.

So if you like please vote and comment so I know how I did. It's my first time writing about a trial. I think it's pretty good.

Enjoyyy loves!!

Peter's POV

*beep beep beep*

"Peter, get up!"

I opened my eyes sleepily and saw Dad standing above me dressed in a black dress suit. He had on a white colored shirt under it with a red tie.

"Is he up?" My Pops asked at my door. He was wearing his army suit. I sighed and looked at my clock on my phone.

8:23 a.m.

I groaned. "I thought the trail didn't start until 11?" I rolled over and put my pillow over my face.

"We gotta be there early. So get up," Dad said. I moved my pillow and sat up. Dad turned to leave my room, satisfied that I was getting up. I smiled at the sight of his red hightops he was wearing.

"Put on something nice!" He called back from the hallway. I rolled out of bed and slunked over to my closet. I threw on a plain white v-neck and a black suit jacket. I couldn't find the pants so I just wore my black skinny jeans.

I fixed my hair in the mirror and checked my overall outfit. "This is it," I said to myself.

"Your parents are waiting for you outside, Sir." Jarvis said through the speaker in my room.

Walked back in my room to grab my phone. "Okay, J. What car are we taking?"

"The limo, Sir."

I grinned. I love the limo. I took the elevator down to street level and found a black limo in front of the tower. A man with jet black hair opened the door for me.

"Thanks," I said sliding in to my Pops.

"How do you feel?" Pops asked.

"Good?" I said unsure.

"It'll be ok. I got the best lawyer in the business," Dad said.

"Who'd you get?" I asked.

"His name is Matt Murdock," Dad responded.