Chapter 28

TW:
-mentions of physical/sexual abuse
-trial , confessions

Tony's POV

"It's that house there, Sir." Jarvis said in my helmet. I looked down at the huge house and scoffed.

"Ooh, rich boy?" I raised my eyebrow and landed on the porch. "Disable their security system," I commanded Jarvis.

"Yes sir. System disabled. May I suggest a civilized approach?" I rang the doorbell.

"This is about as civilized as I'm getting. Call Peter, I want him to hear this."

Peter got on the phone as the door opened. Jarvis informed Peter of what was happening and he just listened.

A man, who looked around 50, had answered the door. "Iron Man?" He said confused.

My scanners showed that he was Johnny's dad. "Mr. Storm I came to talk to your son," I said opening my face plate.

"For what?"

"Dad? Who's that?" Someone inside the house said. A blonde haired boy emerged from behind his dad.

"You must be Johnny," I directed towards the boy. "You're dating my son, Peter? No wait. You WERE dating Peter. Not anymore because I don't like seeing my son come home with fucking bruises on his body!"

"Whoa, whoa. What happened Mr. Stark? I'm afraid I don't understand. I've been out of town for the past few days."

"I did no such thing," Johnny retorted

"That lying bastard!" Peter screamed in my ear. Johnny's faces paled for a second before he regained his composure.

"Who is that?" His Dad asked. This man can't be this dumb. His records say he's a doctor.

"It's my Grandma," I retorted with much needed sarcasm.

"I didn't hurt Peter," Johnny lied again.

"Do you really think I believe you?" I asked.

Their faces went blank, almost in defeat.

"Mr. Stark. I think you've over stayed your welcome," Mr. Storm said. "You're not going to hurt my son."

"Wouldn't dream of it. Oh wait. Yes I would. Actually, I might dream about it tonight," I replied curtly, closing my face mask.

"I could report you!" He yelled like I couldn't hear him through the mask. "Head liner: Iron Man assaults Teenage Boy & Family."

"I'm suing you. For everything you have." I said.

"I have money too, Mr. Stark."

"You want to see who has more? Fine. But I swear when I'm done with you, you will be bankrupt to the dime." I threatened.

When he didn't have a comeback, I flew off.

"Jarvis. Sue them," I said.

"Are you sure that will take care of them, Dad?" I heard Peter's voice. I forgot he was there.

"Son. When this trial is over, they will be kicked out of their house, forced to move out of this school district, and I'll put the house in your name."

He laughed and made me smile.

"Jarvis, also put out a restraining order."

"Yes sir."

I was trying to fly home and read through contracts for trail and listen to Peter.

"I'll see you at home, Pete. I'm gonna hang up because I don't want to crash today." I told him. He laughed and said bye before hanging up.