Chapter 15

Quick A/N !!

Sorry for the late update!

Finals. Ugh.

Above is Tony's sexy Red Aston Martin!

Enjoy!! Thanks for all the votes and comments!

********
2 weeks later.

Tony's POV

Being a dad is harder than I thought but I'm learning. Peter is back in school so Steve and I have more alone time.

The first day he went back, we got so carried away we almost forgot to pick him up! I blame Steve. He insisted on not letting him ride the bus yet. He's in the fourth grade!

Sometimes we have to pick up Wade too. When Logan isn't available. We've all been working harder to keep up with kids that have powers.

I was re-running tests on them now.

"Sir, it's time to pick up Peter," Jarvis reminded me from the lab intercom.

"Am I picking up Wade, too?"

"Yes sir, Mr. Logan is away until tomorrow."

I got up from my lab chair. I was going over blueprints for the machine I built for Peter's powers. How can I make it better?

I rode down the elevator to my garage. I decided to drive my red Aston Martin convertible today. The boys should like this one.

I grabbed the key from the rack of 20 keys and started the car. Jarvis opened the garage door and I zoomed out, headed for the school.

---------------

Peter's POV

"Move dork!"

I got shoved out of the door when the bell rang. I'm always last in line. Fourth grade is violent.

I walked outside to wait for my dad. I knew he was picking Wade up too but he was probably with Flash. He wouldn't want to be seen with me.

Flash ruins everything.

I sat on the bench outside the school and read my book. Not much later, a red and black backpack was plopped next to me.

"Hey little one. Reading like smart people do?" Wade laughed.

"Don't start Wade," I rolled my eyes.

I heard a loud engine and I looked up from my book. It was a shiny red car coming to pick us up.

My dad is so cool.

"Whoa! Is that our ride?" Wade's eyes sparkled at the sight of the red convertible.

My dad pulled up to the curb and took off his sun glasses. "Hop in," he said trying to be stylish. We put our bags in and climbed in the back. Dad put his glasses back on and we zoomed out the parking lot.

When Wade and I got cold and our hair looked a mess, Dad pulled the top back up. "This is really cool Mr. Stark," Wade said.

"Thanks, Wade"

"Hey, Dad? I was wondering if you and Pops could come in for Career Day tomorrow?"

He looked back at me through the rear view mirror. "We would love to, Peter."

"Thank you so much!" I said smiling.

"No problem. Do you have Career Day too?" He asked Wade.

Wade scoffed,"Noo sixth graders don't do that baby stuff."