Chapter 24

UPDATED A/N:

TRIGGER WARNING ON THIS CHAPTER.

-toxic relationship
-emotional/physical abuse
-mentions of non con/ sexual assault scenes

Thank you & I love you all

Peter's POV

"Hey Peter!" I turned around to see Wade running down the hall to catch up with me. I couldn't help but smile. "I was going to text you but I wanted to ask you in person. Will you come to my party tonight?"

We were walking through the busy halls and I caught a group of people staring. "Tonight? What time?" I asked. My parents are still gone and I doubt Uncle Bruce would mind.

"Starts at 7p.m. after the football game. Dad wants everybody out by 1 a.m."

I nodded, "I'll be there. I'm coming to the game too."

His eyes lit up, "you'll be at the game?"

"Yeah, for Johnny." I said ruining that gorgeous sparkle in his eyes.

He nodded and gave me a forced smile. "Alright. See you around," he said before walking off to his class.

I walked into my first period and took my seat next to Harry. "Wade just invited me to his party," I tried to sound like it was no big deal. It's not, right? Then why am I so anxious?

"What about the game?"

"I'm still going. I just get to see Wade play too," I replied.

"Johnny won't be happy," he said taking out his notebook.

"I know. Will you come with me?"

"I already am."

"No, I mean to the party," I begged.

"Sure. I'll crash the party," we both laughed as the bell rang and class began.

Johnny's POV

I walked down the hallway but I was not intending on going to class. I had to meet someone. I spotted a girl standing near the janitor's closet and figured that was her.

"Are you McKenzie?" I asked.

She nodded. "I have some information on your little boy toy."

"Who was he with yesterday?" Peter bailed on our date and I don't think it was because he was sick.

"Your best friend. Wade," she said grinning and looking up at me.

I pushed her to the wall. "What were they doing," I demanded.

"I'll tell you everything and show you the pictures...but I want something in return," she grinned again and began fiddling with my belt.

I made sure the hallway was empty before opening the janitor's closet and pushing her in it.

I shoved her to the wall and began kissing her neck. She moaned in pleasure and I prepared myself for what's next.

Soon, we were on the floor. I had my hand over her mouth so her moans wouldn't be loud. As soon as I pulled out I said, " Let me see the picture now."

She made a sound like an exhausted laugh before searching on the ground for something. A small bright screen came on in the darkness of the closet. She handed it over to me with a picture of Peter and Wade.

They were sitting down but leaning into each other. Peter also had his hand on Wade's arm. I wanted to throw the phone at the wall.

"They were in a cafe together around 6 o'clock. They were all in each others face," she began explaining.