Chapter 17

**Quick A/N**

Peter's cake is above! ;)
Vote and Comment!

Thanks so much for reading this story! Enjoyyy!

*******

Peter's birthday

Peter's POV

They forgot.

I wanted to see if they would remember on there own. So, I didn't remind them.

Why would they remember? It's there first time having a kid and being parents.

Wade had been ignoring me. I thought my first birthday with my new family would be awesome.

It was a regular day at school. Happy picked me up. "Where's my dad?"

"He said he'll meet you at home," Happy said flatly. I wanted to cry. I covered my face until we got home.

Happy took me up the elevator. Tears were forming in my eyes when the elevator doors opened.

"Happy birthday Peter!!"

Everyone jumped out with party hats on. I stepped out of the elevator and looked from the living room to the kitchen. They remembered!

My Dad and Pops ran to me a hugged me tight. "You didn't really think we forgot, did you?" My dad said in the hug. "We love you, Peter. Happy birthday," Pops said pulling back from our group hug.

The tears came down. Tears of joy. This party looks awesome. All the Avengers are here along with some school friends. When my dads left I was going to greet them but Wade walked up to me.

"Why are you here? I thought you didn't-" I was cut off by a bear hug.

"-like me?" I finished my sentence slowly.

"I do like you. Happy birthday, " he whispered in my ear before letting me breathe. I gave him a questioning look. "I have to tell you something, but I'll wait until after the party." He said before walking away and leaving me speechless.

What could he possibly have to tell me?

"Peter!" I looked up and saw Uncle.Clint smiling. "Hey Uncle Clint," I smiled and gave him a hug. "What's up with Wade?" He asked looking past me to, who I think, was Wade.

I shrugged. "He has to tell me something. I don't know what it could be," I replied truthfully.

"Happy birthday Peter," Aunt Natasha came up behind Uncle Clint and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Thank you!" I said to her and looked back to Uncle Clint for his response. "Be careful with him, Peter. Have a good time buddy," he ruffled my hair.

I smiled and thanked him. They walked off talking quietly. "Petey!" I heard a familiar girl voice. "MJ?" I saw Mary Jane walking towards me with our friend Harry.

"Happy birthday! You didn't tell us you had superhero parents!?" She exclaimed. I smiled shyly, "Yeah.."

After an hour of playing games and the X Box, my dad called everyone to the kitchen. "Time for cake!" He said to get everyone's attention.

We all ran to the kitchen and I looked at my cake in awe. My dads brought it out and placed on the table.

It was a two layer cake. There's a Captain America layer on the bottom and an Iron Man layer on the top. it also said Hero Up on the top of it. "This. Is. Awesome." I said.

Dad lit a candle shaped as an eleven. "1,2,3! Happy birthdayy to youu!" Everyone started singing to me. I couldn't think of a better wish. I blew the candle out and everyone began clapping.

--------------

Wade's POV

The party was ending and it was just Peter and I sitting on the couch playing video games.

You need to tell him!

Yeah, hurry up!

I know, I know. I will.

"Hey Peter, I have to tell you something," I said pausing the new video game he just got.

"What's up?" He asked turning to look at me. I couldn't bring myself to look in his eyes so I looked at his down at his new red controller.

"I'm moving."

"W-what?" Peter's face fell from his happy grin.

"And I'm going to a different school."

Peter turned around like he couldn't look at me. I wouldn't want to look at me either. I let my dirty blonde hair hang over my eyes.

"I know we don't always get along but-" Peter cut me off. "I don't want you to move."

"I don't want to move either. My dad said I'll be back for high school," I said holding back the same emotions I had when my dad first told me.

Peter closed his eyes and nodded.

Is he crying?

Aww he will miss us.

Nobody will miss you.

The thoughts in my head were interrupted by Peter's voice."When are you moving out?"

"Tomorrow. My dad let me stay tonight because of your party," I said.

"Oh.."

"Well don't let me get you down," I resumed the video game, "let's have some fun!" That got the boy smiling and enjoying, what may be, their last moment together.