Chapter 13

Y/N POV:

Not all kisses have to be on the lips.

When the princess almost dies, the prince is always there to rescue her. He'd ride on his noble steed and save the princess.

He might slay a dragon, go through a dungeon, or even fight millions of millions of warriors just to save her.

Anything to save the princess. But it always ended the same where the prince would swoop the girl off her feet and give her "true loves kiss".

It's romantic... isn't it? But that's only a fairytale and princes aren't real... or are they....

"Take that, you ugly pig!" "Ugly pig?! How dare you, I am a prince! You are the ugly— wahh!" "I'm sorry your majesty. Wanna repeat that!" "You're going to pay for that!"

It was just me and Bubu, sword fighting as usual. His style was always clean like a knight with shining armor, while mine was more like the sharp bite of a wet stray dog... or that's what he'd say.

"Hiyah!!" "Oof!" "Haha take that loser!"

We were so close but she was like the sun and I was like the moon. So different... and miles apart.

"Haaaaa.... I'm tired!", Bubu sighed as I raised my hands in victory. "Haha!! Hear that! I win!!!" Just as I was cheering at my glorious victory, Bubu tiredy slapped me with his glove to my arm.

"No you didn't. I was literally beating the shit out of you. It's just that you have stupidly large stamina!", he fired back as I cheekily smirked.

"You might've got the most beatings, but I'm the one standing. Ever heard the saying 'you may win the battle but I'll win the war?'" "God.... you fight like a wet stray dog—"

Just as me and Bubu were talking, we were interrupted by a servant. "U-Uhmmmm s-sorry to interrupt your training Prince Chi but it's time...", the servant stutterly spoke in a nervous tone.

I rolled my eyes and watched as my big brother stood up and walked towards the servant, taking her by the hand.

"Thank you for the reminder and please, there is no need to be so tense around me. I'm always here to help", my disgusting big brother replied, ending it with his signature smile as the servant began to blush pink.

There he goes again swooning the ladies. I really hate him for doing that. It's disgusting! But it's not like he was trying to... but still!

"Bubu.... you're leaving already? Are you kidding me?", I growled in a petty tone as he turned to me with a sigh.

"Sorry..... but it can't be helped...." "This is stupid, just take me with you!", I suggested as he awkwardly scratched the back of his neck. "Yeah... I'm not sure they'll allow that though..."

Even though he is the son of the leader of Leporidae, he's such a goody-two-shoes. With a sigh, I quickly turned to the servant.

"Hey, if he's going, I'm going too. Is there a problem?", I asked with a glare as the servant quickly shook her head.

"Well I don't see why not... you are the daughter of him after all", the servant muttered as I cheekily turned to my brother.

"Fine you can come but you didn't have to do that. Let's go", my brother tiredly sighed as a smile came to my face. After he apologized to the servant for my behavior, we went into the tunnels.

"We're here..." "Ugh, finally", I sighed as I followed my brother and the servant.

We walked into a room full of people in bandages, hooked up to machines. All of them looked like they were one step away from death.