Chapter 20

Y/N POV:

I open my eyes to see a world of white. There was nothing in sight. No glitches. No shadow. No one. I was completely alone. I'm alone.

I looked down at my hands. The glowing red gun was back in my grasp. Just as I was admiring the weapon, a water droplet fell onto my hand.

Huh, water? Confused, I lifted my hand to my face and pulled away to see even more water droplets on my hands.

"What the... I'm crying.... Why am I—ACK?!"

Before I could finish, I was met with a sudden hand to my throat, lifting me up by my neck. My version blurred as I winced in front of me to see a blurry black figure.

"̸͕͐Y̷̝̐o̵̥͐u̷̗̅!̸͓̌ ̵̭͗W̴̤̃h̵̺̀ē̷̢ṙ̶̙e̷̤͝ ̸̞͘i̶̭͗s̶̗̀ ̷̹́i̸͎̔t̵͖͊?̸̡̀!̴̳̀ ̵̝͋W̷̲͑h̴̨͂a̶̗͑t̵̼͌ ̷͓̌d̴̜͐i̸̻̅d̷̒ͅ ̷͔̚ẙ̶̪o̵̮͊ǘ̸̩ ̵̭̑d̸̲̔ȏ̴̥ ̷̯̽t̸̤͌o̶̦̾ ̴̜͝t̵̨͒h̸̖̏ë̶̩́ ̷̖͠f̷͙̋ȋ̶̝l̵̻̉ė̴̱!̸͇̓?̴̫̓"̶̨̋

"C-Can't..... breathe...."

"̸̠̈́S̸̛̱h̶̗̊u̶̘̎ẗ̵͈́ ̷̝̆u̵̝͆p̶̬̚,̸̡͠ ̸͎̕ý̴̗o̵̟̾u̷̼̒'̶͔͋ḷ̶̑l̴̩͒ ̶̭̊b̵̰́ě̵̠ ̴̹̀f̶̪̽i̸̥͝n̸̦̎e̵͔̽.̶̩̅ ̸̛̘Ã̷̮n̸̮̎s̶̥͆w̴̠̌ȇ̸̩ȑ̴̼ ̴̰̇m̵͖̋ě̴͖.̶̔ͅ ̵̨̅W̷̜͝h̴͎̀e̴̥̕ṙ̷̡é̷͎'̴̲͝s̶̛͕ ̴͍̿t̶̗̑ẖ̶͑e̴̯̊ ̵͕͐f̴̡̽i̸̹͐l̴̩̽e̶̦̕?̵̥̈́"̶̛ͅ

"I.... don't know... what are you.... talking about but... you're done."

Struggling to breathe, I pointed the gun at the shadow. I quickly pulled the trigger, only to miss by being thrown onto the ground.

The rest of the air that was in me was quickly knocked out of my body as my back hit the ground with an echoing thud.

I gasped for air as I tried getting back up. But before I could get far, I felt a crushing pressure on my arm, causing me to scream in pain.

I looked to my dominant hand to see a foot crushing my arm as my grip on my gun started to get even more limp.

"Oh my god... you broke my arm... what the fuck is wrong with you?!", I growled in front of me as my eyes widened in shock.

My vision wasn't blurry anymore and the shadow looked completely different. Instead of a shadow monster, it looked like a black moving silhouette of..... me.

It looked like a splitting image of me but the most defining feature of the shadow was the white tears streaming down its face.

"̶̥̓H̷̭̐e̷͕͗ȟ̸͓e̵͖͛h̸̠̚è̷̯ḧ̸͔́a̶̠͛h̷̢͝a̵͇͋h̵̫̒A̸̛̝H̴̫̆A̸̦͛H̶͚̑A̸͕̐H̴̡̄Ȁ̵̼Ĥ̷̲Â̷̝H̶͕͊A̸̜̍!̷̦͝!̷̮̉ ̸̗̂Y̶͓̊o̶̬͆u̸̡̔t̷̠̅h̷̲͆i̶̥͂n̸̒͜k̴̝̂ ̸̖͛ỳ̵̗o̵͇̽ū̸̠'̶̖̽r̵̮͐ė̵̝ ̸͖̉ç̶͘l̷̨̏e̷͌ͅv̴̳̌e̴̗̽ȓ̵̜ ̵͚̇h̴͉̚u̸̯̚h̴̩͝!̶͖̅ ̵̫̆H̴̗̿i̷͓͂ḋ̴̦i̶̛̠ǹ̴̰g̶̢͌ ̶̯̉i̷̪̔t̶̂͜ ̶͍͛f̶̨͛r̷̨̕o̸͍͒m̶̲̂ ̶̘͒m̴̞͌e̵̛̹...̴͓͝.̷̞̆ ̴̘̔Ỷ̷̟ö̶͉u̵̡͊ ̴̼͑t̶͇͂h̵̜͘í̷͙n̴̤̚k̴̡̑ ̸͇͊y̶̼̒o̶̢̎u̷̅ͅ'̶̝͌r̵̀͜e̴̫̒ ̶̣͘s̴̠͝m̵͝ͅą̴̂r̸͓͊ẗ̵̠́...̵͉̄ ̶̦͂w̶̟͊e̴̬͠'̷̘̌l̷͓͑ĺ̸̬ ̴̹̂l̷͙̒o̷͎͛o̸̜͊k̶̡̓ ̵̞̐w̷̘͌ḣ̷̘a̶͚͑t̵͍̅ ̶̥́Į̴̏ ̵̤̇g̸̯͊o̵̡̅t̸̮̚~̸̫̔"̵͙̾

I watched as the silhouette insanely waved a huge sword key in front of my face as a crazed smile covered he area where it's mouth is supposed to be, tears still running down its face.