Ȩ̶̣̠̼͐p̷̡̰͙͂̀̇̒̑i̷̢͕̍̿̂͌͝l̸͂̌͗̕͜͝o̷̢͔͑̇̐̒͘ĝ̵̺̀̆ṷ̶̦͗͜e̸̦̍́̅͂̓ ̸̡̧̣̙͍͗̀̔͝ͅͅ

>save Y/n's future

As you wish. We all will follow in your lead. I hope you are content with your decision. Excuse us as we rewind your settings to fit with the chosen timeline.

Loading system.....

Ok, we've embedded your decision into the code. You are Y/n and this is your "Desired End". Good Luck. Let us go through this together with our heads high.

|Wall repaired|

|resuming story in 3|

|2|

|1|

|0|

Kokichi's POV:

I planned for days for this moment and yet.... why? It didn't make sense. Nothing made sense. Why.... is this happening?

My thoughts slowly became more and more disoriented as I fell onto one knee and grasped my arm, sloppily trying to stop the bleeding as the pain slowly took some of my thoughts.

The pain obviously hurt, I felt the metal pierce and tear threw my flesh. But when I thought about all the precious pawns I've sacrificed, the thought of losing this insufferable game...... made me want to gouge out each neuron in my body myself.

I stared at the assassin with a pain filled, disgusted, and bewildered expression.

"...why are you... starting up the k-killing game.... When it should've ended? Y-You already.... know it's all meaningless... a-and that I'm the mastermind..."

Nothing made sense. I thought everything was going my way.... Did I not do enough? Was this not enough to satisfy you all?

Nothing made sense and although it was slow, I could feel my body getting weaker. I felt my power slowly slip away and with it... a new despair. The type of despair when you're reading a story and although you dread for it to be true, you know your favorite character will die.

The type of despair where you know what's coming.... and yet can do nothing about it. The truth..... and with those two combined, I knew I had nothing to lose. So might as well, speak my truth. I stared Maki down before opening my mouth.

"Maki.... I'm disappointed.... I-I thought you ca-cared about Y/n... Do you....love killing that much?", I spoke, breathing unevenly as Maki's angered expression contorted into pure fury.

"Shut up, you asshole!.... You kill two of our classmates...You tick off my friends.... then you hurt two people I care about?....There's no way this is going down civilly. I'm sending you to hell myself!"

It probably wasn't that loud but for me, that tiny click sound from the trigger almost resembled a shriek. I heard the shriek and listened to it's command. I accepted my fate and closed my eyes, bracing for impact.

Unfortunately, you can't listen to a trigger's command. Nor could you hear such a click from so far away. And triggers.... don't resemble shrieks.

I didn't even get to fully cover my eyes before a heart dropping thud hit the ground. The thud was loud and echoed through the room. But it wasn't my body.

I said I'd close my eyes and expect my fate, but I never did. I lied, again, as usual. Because right before my eye lids could touch, a long distance face came floating from above.