Chapter 15

Y/N POV:

w̶̱͍͖̋̌́͠_̷̜̙̫̪̊̏_̴̈́ͅE̷̖͓̒̄͋͝ ̷̰̮͗u̴̮̪͌̒̎_̴̣̫͔͚̖̃̅

ý̸̨̭́̐͝o̴̢̟̝̜͊̉͆̚͝ú̶͕͠͝ ̸̙̫̇ͅh̶̘̹̀_̵̢͔͓͌̍̃̋̌ṿ̵̹͈̱̃͆̇͒e̵̘͇͑̉ ̵̰̳̹̭̤̏̊͋_̶̢̭̙̞͗̏͋͗ͅo̶̞͑͌̔ ̷̱͗̃̚s̸̨̯̟͙͙̓́͌̈̈́ȁ̶͓͕̔_̴̛̯͔̈́͛̃_̴͈̅͝ ̸̡̫̮̬͗̈̕t̸͙͑̈ͅh̷̺̤̺̟͚̎̋̈́́͑ě̵̙̗̻̓̈͗̕m̶̠̮̘̘͊̈́

W̴͙̙̞̹̳̬͒̄̀Á̴͔̹͖ͅĶ̵̫͚͍̻̬̞̭͊̇͜Ę̴͙̳͔̲̈́̄́́̒̾̚͘͘ ̴̣̥͉̣̫̰͇̱̱̹̙͋̈́U̷̗̼̝̘̦͈̯̣̎̍͂̚P̵̧̮̰͚̲͓̞̮̗̻͂͑́̌̕͠͝

My eyes turned bloodshot as I opened them. I took a big gasp of air as I looked at the room around me. Angie's lab....

I immediately bit the inside of my cheek, only to feel pain inside my mouth. Fuck.... I quickly sat up and turned to my side to see Angie in a pool of blood and Kiyo laying between us.

I quickly crawled over to Kiyo and started shaking him up. "Kiyo.... Kiyo!.... Kiyo wake up!" After that final shake and whisper, I watched Kiyo's eyes blink a few times before lighting up with surprise.

"H-Harlequin, how are you—.... you're not dead...." Kiyo spoke in total shock as he sat up and turned to Angie.

"Is she—" "Yeah... I don't think Angie's with us anymore", I interrupted Kiyo as he looked to the floor and then back to me.

"So... what shall we do now?", he asked as I stood up as I looked around the room.

"Well I didn't die but you killed Angie. You don't have that much time left and it's just past two o'clock. Is there anything you want to do before you die?", I sighed, irritatingly rubbing my eyes as I turned back to Kiyo, waiting for a response.

"Well no I don't think so.... actually yes I do. I would like to kill another girl." I eyed Kiyo as he said this.

"Ok... wait, what?! Kiyo are you feeling ok", I questioned as Kiyo awkwardly put a hand on his chest.

"I know you silenced my sister's voice and it gave me some time to think. I've treated her so poorly... I left her when she needed me. This is the only way I can repay her..."

Even though Kiyo tried explaining, I didn't get what he was feeling. He's not sad nor happy just... guilty.

"...Kiyo... I hate to break this to you but your sister's dead. You're the one who's dying, not her! You don't have to do this?!"

I tried getting through to Kiyo but his feelings didn't change. Instead he turned to me with a narrowed look.

"Ms. Quin... I don't get what you're saying... she's my sister, I have to. You have a sister too. You understand, right?!", Kiyo exclaimed, walking closer to me until he was hovering over me.

My palms were sweating, my heartbeat was racing. It's been a long time since I've felt this feeling.... fear... and not just anyone's fear, Kiyo's fear.

I tried to speak up but... nothing came out. I couldn't control my body. I was paralyzed... by Kiyo's fear. I watched as his expression saddened as I continued to stay silent.

"How... your situation is exactly the same as mine... unless you don't actually care that much about your sister?" My eyes widened as he spoke those words. Those words... I've heard those words before...

"How... your situation is exactly the same as mine... unless the most important people in your life aren't your organization."

Memories started to relapse in my head of Kirumi's death as I felt Kiyo's stress urge through my body. It was all happening again... why is it happening again!?

Fear is a liar (Kokichi x reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara