THIRTY-SEVEN. famous

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

Amanda was leading A-Troupe's warmups, starting with planks. She and Michelle had been doing this for the past week since Riley was away. A lot had happened the past week. Riley had gone off to England for reasons East didn't know of. However, she assumed it was for the hip-hop competition because West, James, and Eldon had won it. They were now the best hip-hop dancers in the world... and ever since he came home, West would not let East forget it. At all.

Other than that, Alfie had not pitched up to rehearsals thus far. East wasn't complaining at first, because she didn't like Alfie that much since recent events. However, he was in the small group number that she was in for Regionals and it was hard to practice without a full group. She hoped he would come back because East wanted this dance to go great.

Catching the dancers' attention was Michelle who walked in with James and Riley with her who hand their hands interlocked. East rose from the floor and joined her teammates in gathering around them. A part of her was a bit shocked that Riley and James were back together (well, from their hand-holding, she assumed), because of everything that happened. But hey, love was a strong force and it seemed like the one Riley and James had was strong enough to survive anything.

"Uhm, sorry that I left, but I had some business," Riley began apologizing as she gestured to James, "to take care of."

"Good to see you guys back together," Amanda said as the rest of the dancers gave supportive smiles.

Riley smiled before her eyes scanned everyone, her smile falling a bit. "Uhm, where's... where's Alfie?" The dancers shared awkward looks and remained quiet, as no one had heard from the boy in days. Upon getting no answer, Riley glanced at Michelle. "Is there something you're not telling me, Michelle?"

"Well, he hasn't been here in a couple of days," Michelle explained. "Maybe he's sick or something."

"Okay, uhm, I'll call him later and deal with that. But for now, uhm, Piper, could I talk to you in my office alone?"

Piper and Riley disappeared into the latter's office while Amanda resumed rehearsals.

. . .

Currently in the rehearsal room, East, Noah, Henry, Skylar, and Sloane were goofing around before they started their rehearsals for the Regionals small group. Riley said she had a surprise for the group before they started rehearsing. East hoped it was a good one. She enjoyed dancing with the people in her group (well, she was neutral with Alfie). She even managed to give being on the same ground with Skylar a chance and they were becoming friends.

Gaining everyone's attention was Riley who entered the room. "Hey, guys, so I have a bit of a surprise for you. I thought I'd bring in some choreographers to help you with your routine."