FIFTY-SEVEN. somebody that i used to know

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

Today, everyone was competing for a chance at a featured duet at Regionals. Since Richelle was back, the duets were reassigned and now, the A-Troupers were going through their final touches on their duets before they showed Miss Angela. Having Richelle back bought a sense of hope to East. Yeah, she missed the blonde a lot and she was glad that she was okay, but maybe with her back, they could finally get rid of Miss Angela. After all, what kind of monster could take down a Dancezilla?

Miss Angela soon entered the studio, ready for the A-Troupers to show her their duets to the song Ahead of our Time. First up was East and Noah. East loved dancing with Noah and she loved doing their duet right now. It was probably the strongest the two had ever danced. She wanted to get the spot on the featured duet, but she had to remember that Lily was in the running, so the chances of Lily getting it was high. After them was Lily and Ozzy and though their duet was good, it was clear that it was only so Lily could shine. After them were Winnie and Kingston, then Kai and Jacquie, then Henry and Amy, then Summer and Kenzie, and lastly Finn and Richelle.

"Alright," Miss Angela spoke, causing everyone to gather around her once the duets were all done. "Well, I can see you're having fun out there, but is that what the judges wanna see? Fun is one thing; dazzle is another. An example of that would be Lily. She will be our star dancer. Beautiful job, Lily." East held the urge to roll her eyes. Honestly, she was tired of this. "Fortunately, there's a dancer who will be able to keep up with you, Lily. I would like to see Richelle partner with Lily."

"Wow, seriously?" Richelle asked, a wide smile was on her face.

"The rest of you, work on your dazzle. Yes, it's fun but this is work. Let's go."

As the dancers dispersed, East sighed as Noah handed her a high-five.

"Hey, at least we tried," Noah said with a shrug.

"It's not that," East admitted, glancing over to Richelle who was talking to Amy. The frown evident on Amy's face only proved East's suspension. "Miss Angela has our Dancezilla wrapped around her finger now."

. . .

Amy texted East, Noah, and Summer to meet her in the locker room. Upon arriving, the girl informed her friends of how Richelle was on Miss Angela's side now. However, Summer informed them that she and Richelle talked too.

"So, I talked to Richelle. She's gone to the dark side," Summer said, earning a sigh from East. "We can't trust her."

"Then we need a new plan," East decided.