FIFTY-EIGHT. we're not gonna take it

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

Miss Angela had the A-Troupers run through the Regionals routine, but East was far from focusing on the cheesy routine. Today was the day A-Troupe's plan to get rid of Miss Angela went down. After Richelle told everyone about how Miss Kate was coming to sign a deal with Miss Angela at the end of the day to become a full partner of The Next Step, this plan had to work. Or else, A-Troupe was stuck with Miss Angela for good.

"You're getting better," Miss Angela told the dancers as they posed. "It's clean but it needs to be cleaner. The biggest smiles that you've got, alright." The dancers stood up, all wearing exasperated frowns. Shockingly, the group of dancers all cracked smiles. However, it wasn't because of what Miss Angela said. Stepping into the studio was Miss Kate and the sight of her just brought some hope for East. "That's what we're looking for. Those are the smiles that I'm talking about—"

The A-Troupers (bar Lily, Summer, Kenzie, and Finn) cut Miss Angela off as they all exclaimed Miss Kate's name and ran toward her, engulfing her in a big group hug.

"Oh, I missed you guys!" Miss Kate happily told the dancers.

Miss Angela cut their cheers off as she clasped her hands. "Excellent. Well, Miss Kate, you and I are going to lunch. So, uh, everybody, great job! Go on back in there and clean it up. Let's get it nice and clean. Nice and sharp."

East frowned as she and her friends made their way back to join Summer, Finn, and Kenzie. Miss Kate and Miss Angela stepped out of the studio and while Lily went into the office, the A-Troupers huddled together to discuss their plan again.

"Okay, guys, we don't have a lot of time to do this so this plan has to go off without a hitch or... we're doomed," Richelle said, glancing back to check if Lily was still in the office. She was the mastermind behind the plan and East was so glad Richelle finally came to her senses about Miss Angela. Richelle had told the team about how Miss Angela was going to change the studio entirely when she and Miss Kate became partners. It was going to be called 'Miss Angela's The Next Step' and East knew that Miss Kate would not approve of this. So, the A-Troupers were going to put Miss Angela's new vision for the studio out for Miss Kate could see. It was going to be a surprise party and East knew that it would be a good one.

"Guys?" Lily's voice caught everyone's attention as they all glanced at her with wide eyes. She looked suspicious of them. "What are you doing? I thought we were supposed to be rehearsing. What's going on?"

"Ozzy was just telling us about how he ate a cookie that Kai sneezed on that dropped in Kingston shoe," Richelle quickly covered up. Though the story was disgusting, it was also believable because this was Ozzy.