Girls Day

✌︎︎Y/n's POV✌︎︎
Today is Girls Day.
The Girls and I have done this since the incident. Every Friday we go out for the night and do something fun. It started cause they didn't want me to feel sorry for myself and wonder why he did what he did. Now it's more of a tradition to just catch up with each other if we have busy weeks. Plus Addison and Bryce have been away for 5 days on their romantic getaway to Miami. Tonight she is telling us all the details.
I am standing in front of my mirror just looking at myself trying to think what outfit I should wear. I got a bunch of new clothes from expensive brands because well I'm a model now. I have done stuff for Vogue, Gucci, and even did a little something for Victoria's Secret. That was big girl moves. I am friends with Kendall Jenner now too so me and Addi are at the Kardash-Jenner events together sometimes. I also did a little movie. I'm in "American Pie: girls rule" I play Kayla (I just picked a random mainish character from the movie). My social status really kinda just went up within the past few months. My schedule was super busy and I was surrounded by the best people.

Now back to Girls Day. I'm thinking of wearing something cute, something feisty. Something Avani is gonna help me pick out since we share a closet. I decide on that. I walk out of my room and head to Avani's room.
Y/n-"Bestie!! I need help choosing my outfit" I say knocking on her door
Avani-"Okay what were you thinking" she says opening her door
Y/n-"Something cute and feisty. I also want something kinda comfy since we don't really know what we are doing"
Avani-"Okay let's go"
Avani and I go to the closet room and she picks out both our outfits.

Avani-"Okay looks like we are good to go

Avani-"Okay looks like we are good to go. Let's go meet up with Addi she said to meet at Saddle."
Y/n-"Alrighty"

~At Saddle~
Y/n-"Addi!!!!" I say running up to her and giving her a hug
Addi-"Ahh famous Bestie"
Avani-"Kinda crazy how successful we all are now"
Addi-"I know right like 1 year ago Y/n had less than a million followers now you have 45 million on Instagram and 80 mill on Tik Tok. You are in a movie and you are a model and you sing!"
Y/n-"Oh please there is Avani. She went from Tik Toker to Makeup Buisness girl. She has her own makeup line. Goes to Paris fashion week and every fashion week there is. Followers have gone up for you by 20 mill. You have your own clothing line like what"
Avani-"Oh stop Addison is literally an honorary Kardashion  when she isn't with us she is with them. She acts and has dropped a song like woah go off Bestie"
Y/n-"Who knew we all would be successful. This is why we don't need men. Specking of men. Avani, isn't you and Ants 2 year soon."
Avani-"Yep and I'm gonna plan a cute getaway since he did something for us for our 1 year."

~After Saddle~
We went shopping at the mall and we took some pictures and just spent the day together.
We are now back at our house. It's 8 pm and we are in our movie room.
We had just finished watching a movie.
Y/n-"Hey so I was thinking of dropping a few songs.... I wrote them 9 months ago but only dropped Stained glass.  I don't know if I should drop them or not."
Addison-"Cause they are about him?"
Y/n-"Yea... and I don't want hate to go towards him he already got hate back then. People might know it's about him"
Avani-"Can we at least her the songs before you decide"
Y/n-"Yea I guess I have a bunch of songs so I could technically release an album but uh let's go to the home studio"
(Songs will come in a bit cause she will release the album)
~After the songs~
Avani-"Dude these songs are awesome!"
Addison-"Yea Y/n you are incredibly talented I say drop them. Plus not all of them are about Vinnie."
Avani-"Yea some of them feel like they are about past relationships too and your voice is so amazing please release them!!"
Y/n-"Fine. I need to talk to my manager so we can get album covers and promos"
Avani-"Can I do your make up!!!"
Y/n-"Yea I don't see why not"
Addi-"Ahh I love your music so much! I'm telling Bryce you are gonna drop an album so he can start party planning."
Y/n-"Okay.." I say laughing
Avani-"Let's go look at make up looks I could Do"
And with that Avani,Addi, and I went to go look at make up looks while Addi was telling us all about her and Bryce. Life was pretty good right now.

@Y/n

@Y/n.Y/l/n-Girls Day
❤️-5.4m 💬-1.2m
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How much hate do you think Vinnie is gonna get?
Will Vinnie say something to Y/n?
What will Nick think about Y/n's songs?

Please Vote

Questions, Comments, Concerns