Heading to NYC

☺︎︎Avani's POV☺︎︎

I had just finished packing. I was sitting on my suitcase zipping it up. Addison and Y/n walk in grabbing a luggage from the corner of the room and they start putting outfits together and putting it in their luggages. We made sure to have a few cute matching outfits. I started grappling accessories and putting it into a different bag for the three of us. We all finished at the same time so we went down and ate a small brunch. The boys were coming over later to spend the night so that way we can just head to the airport in the morning.

~Skip to when the boys get there~

♡︎Y/n's POV♡︎
I was in the kitchen sitting on a stool by the island just scrolling through my socials when I heard the front door open and close. I was confused because Avani was in the movie room and Addi was upstairs on a buissness call. I got uo from the stool and walked to the front room and saw Anthony,Bryce, and Vinnie.

Y/n-"How the fuck did you get in?" I look at them confused

Bryce-"Addi gave me a key" he says holding up the key in his left hand

Vinnie-"Yea, when am I gonna get a key?"

Y/n-"Why do you need one? We are together 24/7 anyways."

Vinnie-"True"

Ant-"Where's Vani?"

Y/n-"She's watching a movie" I say pointing towards the theater room.
Anthony puts his luggage by the front door and goes off towards the theater room.
Y/n-"Addison is upstairs taking a call so don't bother her" I glare at him

Bryce-"Okay....Imma go raid y'all's pantry" He puts his stuff down by the door and heads to the kitchen.

Once Bryce was gone I look at Vinnie.

Vinnie-"What" he smiles

Y/n-"Can you go to the closet room and help me bring down the girls and I's luggage?" I smile back at him

Vinnie-"Yea"

~Skip to next morning~

My alarm goes off and I sit up. I hear Vinnie groan. I grab my phone and turn off the alarm. I get out of Vinnie's grasp and go to the bathroom. I brush my hair and put it up into a ponytail. I brush my teeth and wash my face. Once I'm done with that I head over to the closet room. When I get there Avani and Addison are already in there changing.

Y/n-"Morning Wives!" I cheerly yell

Avani-"Morning bae" she smiles at me

Addison-"Morning" she says picking out pants
I grab some of my merch and put it on. I see Avani in her merch and Addison in a hoodie and leggings. I go back to my room and Vinnie is just sitting on my bed on his phone.

Y/n-"You ready to go?"

Vinnie-"Yep just ordered an Uber it says it will be here in 5 minutes" he says standing up from my bed

Y/n-"Okay can you go get Avani and Anthony for me and make sure they are ready. I'll go get Addi and Bryce"

Vinnie-"Alrighty"