Hype House

❤︎Y/n's POV❤︎

❤︎Y/n's POV❤︎

We arrived at the Hype House and walked in. Everyone was getting their hair and makeup done in the living room.

Vinnie-"Hey guys" he says walking into the living room

Thomas-"Hey Vinnie!! Just get changed into a white top and black jeans"

Vinnie-"Alright" he says then heads to his room. Once Vinnie leaves my side I look around the room and I don't see Nick. That's a good sign.

Thomas-"Nick moved out along w Chase and Ryland, so you don't need to worry" he says almost as if he read my mind. I look at Thomas and nod.

Bryce-"Hey Thomas is it fine if I film a bit for my vlog"

Thomas-"Yea Paper and Calvin just finished  getting ready so you can use them for a bit if you want"

Bryce-"Okay thank you" he walks over to Calvin and Papper

Thomas-"Oh Y/n did you wanna be apart of the shoot?"

Y/n-"Oh uh I'm not apart of Hype"

Thomas-"You took pictures with us when Hype first came together now come on"

Y/n-"But I won't match the theme"

Mia-"Kouvr and I will help you. You can wear some of our clothes."

Kouvr-"Your hair and make up are done already so all you need is an insanely hot outfit. Come on" she drags me to her and Alex's room

Both Mia and Kouvr look through Kouvr's closet and Kouvr comes out and has a white top for me along with shoes. Mia runs out of the closet and out of the room a few minutes later she comes back with shorts and tights. I get changed into them. Once I am finished I touch up my make up and fix my hair a bit and I am ready.

Mia-"Wait. Don't use all the buttons" she says coming up to me and unbuttons a few of them on the shirt

Y/n-"Uh okay. Thanks"

Kouvr-"Let's go now"

We head downstairs and no one is in the living room anymore, so we head outside. When we go outside there is a pink back drop set up along with two wooden stools.

Thomas-"Perfect you guys are done. We just took a few all boys photos. You guys can take just girls photos."He says when he sees us