Nick's reaction

Y/n's POV
I woke up early this morning. I couldn't sleep last night. I don't know if it was because of me being excited about an album or if it was because I was nervous to tell Nick.
Anyways, it is 8:00 am right now and I still need to talk to my manager about stuff. I got up from my bed and got dressed for the day.

Once I was dressed I went downstairs to the home studio and called my manager

(I don't know if I ever mentioned the managers name but it's gonna be Cassidy)

Y/n-"Hey Cas, I wanted to talk to you about something"
Cassidy-"Of course. What is it?"
Y/n-"I wanted to release an album since it has been like 7 months or so since I have released any sort of music."
Cassidy-"That sounds perfect I will get right on the album covers. Do you have any idea what the album is gonna be named and the songs? I can book time in the studio for you to record."
Y/n-"Yea I'm gonna name it Life Support. I have most of the songs done. I think I wanna do a collab with someone. Is that possible?"
Cassidy-"It actually is. I was at a lunch meeting yesterday and Offsets manager was asking me about your music. I simply told them you aren't making music right now but I'm sure they would be happy to hear you wanna release an album. I can set up a meeting tomorrow or the next day for a song opportunity."
Y/n-"Of course! That would be absolutely amazing. My friend Avani actually wants to do my make up for the album cover/ photos. I also have outfits picked so all we need really is a space to take them."
Cassidy-"I will book a studio and talk with our photographers right after I call offsets manager.Then I will tell you dates for everything"
Y/n-"Ahhh okay Cas! Thank you so much! Literally the best manager ever!!"
Cassidy-"Aww Thank you. I love being your manager. You really made it in LA and I can't wait to see what other things you will have in the future. I'll talk to you later Y/n."
Y/n-"Alrighty Bye"
I hung up the phone. I started jumping up and down. I can't believe I might do a song with Offset. I ran upstairs and knocked on Avani's door
Y/n-"Wake up! Wake up!" Then I ran to Addison's room and did the same thing. I stood in the hallway waiting for them to come out of their room.
About 2 minutes later they come out of their room.
Addison-"Why did you wake us up at 8:25?"
Avani-"This better be important I was having a really good dream"she says rubbing her eyes

Y/n-"Sorry but I have news!!! I might be doing a song with Offset!"
Avani-"Like Cardi B, Offset?"
Y/n-"Yep!"
Addison-"You're first collab!!! Ahh" she comes and hugs me.
Y/n-"What do you mean I have songs with you and well you know" I look at her confused
Addison-"Yea but we are just okay at music you get to do a song with Offset.That's like big time music stuff"
Avani-"Babes a popstar!!? Or a musician? What are you"
Y/n-"Google says American song writer/singer" i laugh a bit
Avani-"BABES IS AN AMERICAN SINGER" She yells excitedly.
Y/n-"Well thats all I wanted to say. I'm also having lunch with Nick today so I'll tell him about the album then."
Addi-"Good luck"
Y/n-"Thanks, I'll see you guys later today"
Avani-"Yep"